Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Folsom, CA

I create a variety of things where technology, art and inspiration collide.

My Posts

Replies
  • Orbit Slider Stops

By Charlie Hinojosa

orbit slider

I need help here. For some reason my orbit slider stops at cycle 2 of 3. I have not customized anything on the site to cause it to malfunction. I'm doing similar slider functions on other sites using the same base code with no issue. Can you have a ... (continued)

Last Reply by Charlie Hinojosa about 5 years ago

Replies
  • H1 Issue on Chrome

By Charlie Hinojosa

typeh1

Can you guys help? For some reason my H1 headings on Chrome are being cut off (see attachment) when the page first loads. If you mouse over or highlight the issue corrects itself. It's rather strange. The site just went live so I'd love to fix this tod... (continued)

Last Reply by Malou Geurts over 5 years ago

Replies
  • Blurry images

By Charlie Hinojosa

Is there a reason Foundation blurs images that are resized due to the size of the column (container)? This is an occurrence on most of my images. Are there best practices I should follow when exporting my photos and images?

Last Reply by Alisha Matthew 12 months ago

My Comments

Charlie Hinojosa commented on Charlie Hinojosa's post about 5 years

Thanks Tim! All is good in the world now.

Charlie Hinojosa commented on Charlie Hinojosa's post over 5 years

I have not done a thing. I initially thought it was just my own browser (Latest Chrome on OSX) but my client experienced it on both his Macs using Chrome.

Hmm... Well, I've tried making the images larger (almost twice the size) with the same result. Does Foundation prefer a certain type of jpg/png export from Photoshop?

Charlie Hinojosa commented on Adam D's post over 5 years

Hi Adam,

Your post helped me figure out this issue when I scroll. However, the magellan is still covering up content when clicked on. I hope they find a solution for this.

How did you achieve the smooth scroll on your demo site?

Since posting this I've been able to successfully stick the top bar and the magellan. Now I just need to figure out how to hide the magellan.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Charlie Hinojosa's post about 5 years

Thanks Tim! All is good in the world now.

You commented on Charlie Hinojosa's post over 5 years

I have not done a thing. I initially thought it was just my own browser (Latest Chrome on OSX) but my client experienced it on both his Macs using Chrome.

Hmm... Well, I've tried making the images larger (almost twice the size) with the same result. Does Foundation prefer a certain type of jpg/png export from Photoshop?

You commented on Adam D's post over 5 years

Hi Adam,

Your post helped me figure out this issue when I scroll. However, the magellan is still covering up content when clicked on. I hope they find a solution for this.

How did you achieve the smooth scroll on your demo site?

Since posting this I've been able to successfully stick the top bar and the magellan. Now I just need to figure out how to hide the magellan.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content