Menu icon Foundation

Developer

My Posts

My Comments

Silver commented on Silver's post over 3 years

As you said, the top one is easy-ish. Honestly, it feels like a bottom-bound version of the off-canvas would have to be either tied to the bottom of the viewport, or activated by a button at the bottom of the screen; you're right in that it certainly doesn't generally fit usage with a top-bar. Perhaps top and bottom off-canvas components would be unavailable for use with a top-bar? I think they still have uses, though.

As I use the Foundation 6 off-canvas more, I'm finding other options also missing - for example, the option to have an offcanvas container overlay the page content, rather than push it away. Things like that are extremely useful options that I hope make a comeback.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Silver's post over 3 years

As you said, the top one is easy-ish. Honestly, it feels like a bottom-bound version of the off-canvas would have to be either tied to the bottom of the viewport, or activated by a button at the bottom of the screen; you're right in that it certainly doesn't generally fit usage with a top-bar. Perhaps top and bottom off-canvas components would be unavailable for use with a top-bar? I think they still have uses, though.

As I use the Foundation 6 off-canvas more, I'm finding other options also missing - for example, the option to have an offcanvas container overlay the page content, rather than push it away. Things like that are extremely useful options that I hope make a comeback.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content