Menu icon Foundation

Coder | FRANCE

"Be CoOl, KeEp CoOl, HaVe FuN !"

My Posts

Replies
  • How to swip ?

By Just OnMyOwn

swip

Hello,The context : I've got LI elements in a UL, that I display inline (using "float:left;"). In desktop mode, I want the list to be displayed "as default", aka seeing all the elements in the view on many line.This one is OK (easy example there : "https... (continued)

Last Reply by Amanda Leon about 2 years ago

• Test case for basical Top Bar

By Just OnMyOwn

top bar

Hello ! I'm new to Foundation. Using the latest version, after loading the JS and CSS, I tried to copy/past the "top bar" example from the documentation but it doesn't work. In fact it add some style, but it doesn't react as expected. See full HTML c... (continued)

Last Reply by Just OnMyOwn almost 4 years ago

My Comments

Just OnMyOwn commented on Just OnMyOwn's post over 2 years

OK, as a solution, I init the Drilldown using Javascript (
navigation_menu = new Foundation.Drilldown($navigation)
), manually, detecting the "small view" (
Foundation.MediaQuery.current=='small'
).
Then I can Do what I want.

Just OnMyOwn commented on Just OnMyOwn's post over 2 years

Hello Rafi !
Thanks for your answer.
All the mentionned solution above change the aspect of my original menu in desktop mode :/.I really need a solution that apply only to mobile mode (small/S view), please.

Just OnMyOwn commented on Just OnMyOwn's post almost 3 years

No idea ? Please...

Hi Rafi,
Thanks again for your answer.
Here you can find something similar about what I want : http://www.allocine.fr/ section "sortie de la semaine".
The difference is that I want it to be able to be multiline in desktop mode, and to display only one item by one item in mobile mode (instead of 2 in this example).
Is it clearer ?

Hello Rafi !
First of all : happy new year ;-).
OK, I get it, thanks.So, in the way I can't use Sass on my web host, the only ay is the custom class ?And so, in fact, I will use only custom class, with media queries to define the size of the element on the diferent support (S, L, M, ...), right ?

Hello Rafi !
Thanks for your answer.
Yep, I get it.
But it still not answer my case, as I understand it :-(.Aka "Is it possible to fit a design that isn't based on a grid system using Foundation ?".
If the answer is yes, can you gimme a tips resolving the easy example above with some Foundation stuff ?In this example : Foundation base grid system is 12 column based by default. In my case, on a row of 1000px, 1 column is ~83px, and so 698px is equal to ~8.40 columns... so it doesn't fit :/. 
Thanks for your incoming help.Regards,

Just OnMyOwn commented on Just OnMyOwn's post almost 4 years

My bad : I was looking to the wrong documentation version :/.

Just OnMyOwn commented on Just OnMyOwn's post almost 4 years

Hello Rafi !

Thanks for your answer.
Yea you're probably right :/ I don't find any other solution.
So, i'm starting from scratch :-). I just want an "easy light responsive" with a collapsed navbar when needed.
Have you got any easy tutorial to do it please ? I can't find one on foundation website neither on google :/... strange, I probably search it the wrong way.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Just OnMyOwn's post over 2 years

OK, as a solution, I init the Drilldown using Javascript (
navigation_menu = new Foundation.Drilldown($navigation)
), manually, detecting the "small view" (
Foundation.MediaQuery.current=='small'
).
Then I can Do what I want.

You commented on Just OnMyOwn's post over 2 years

Hello Rafi !
Thanks for your answer.
All the mentionned solution above change the aspect of my original menu in desktop mode :/.I really need a solution that apply only to mobile mode (small/S view), please.

You commented on Just OnMyOwn's post almost 3 years

No idea ? Please...

Hi Rafi,
Thanks again for your answer.
Here you can find something similar about what I want : http://www.allocine.fr/ section "sortie de la semaine".
The difference is that I want it to be able to be multiline in desktop mode, and to display only one item by one item in mobile mode (instead of 2 in this example).
Is it clearer ?

Hello Rafi !
First of all : happy new year ;-).
OK, I get it, thanks.So, in the way I can't use Sass on my web host, the only ay is the custom class ?And so, in fact, I will use only custom class, with media queries to define the size of the element on the diferent support (S, L, M, ...), right ?

Hello Rafi !
Thanks for your answer.
Yep, I get it.
But it still not answer my case, as I understand it :-(.Aka "Is it possible to fit a design that isn't based on a grid system using Foundation ?".
If the answer is yes, can you gimme a tips resolving the easy example above with some Foundation stuff ?In this example : Foundation base grid system is 12 column based by default. In my case, on a row of 1000px, 1 column is ~83px, and so 698px is equal to ~8.40 columns... so it doesn't fit :/. 
Thanks for your incoming help.Regards,

You commented on Just OnMyOwn's post almost 4 years

My bad : I was looking to the wrong documentation version :/.

You commented on Just OnMyOwn's post almost 4 years

Hello Rafi !

Thanks for your answer.
Yea you're probably right :/ I don't find any other solution.
So, i'm starting from scratch :-). I just want an "easy light responsive" with a collapsed navbar when needed.
Have you got any easy tutorial to do it please ? I can't find one on foundation website neither on google :/... strange, I probably search it the wrong way.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content