Menu icon Foundation

Engineer | Madina, Saudi Arabia

My Posts

My Comments

Eihab Hala commented on Eihab Hala's post over 2 years

Build Advanced Responsive Websites with Foundation 6 & SASS is indeed very helpful. Thanks

One easy step.
Just copy the URL or the localhost:8000 to any browser you need and you are done:)

Hi Rafi,
Thank you on your responce. I use Chrome for default browsing. But I wanted to use Safari Technology Priview for testing. Is there any way?

Eihab Hala commented on Eihab Hala's post almost 3 years

Thanks @Rafi. This is might be a little advanced for a newbe but it's surly helpfull specially the partial parts. Which make styling your site much enjoyable. I also wanted to incloud the site Thesassway.com which could of a great help to work out with Sass.

Hi Amelia,
This book is wonderful but as I told you I am waiting for the digital edition for it. Glad to hear that you are in WP development. I will be jumping to that domain soon. At the mean time I encourage you to jump right to this book. Where you can learn Sass an keep as a referance in the future. Pragmatic Guide to Sass by Hampton Catlin...

Hi Amelia,
Yes, this book is not yet in digital print. I am waiting for this book to be published in digital edition where I could get my hands on but at the mean time, there isn't really F6 ebook that is in digital print. I hope it will be available soon. At the mean time, you get your hands on some of the best Sass and JS books at the moment so you would be ready when books on F6 be available. I am much into data visualization so I am using F6 for developing some dashboards to use with my data analysis. I don't know what exactly you are looking for so I could be of any help.
About the Material I could find so far is:
Pragmatic Guide to Sass by Hampton Catlin...
Learning ZURB Foundationby John Ulliman This is for F5 only
Building a Responsive Site with Zurb Foundation by Andrea Moretti this is for F5 only
Learning Zurb Foundation by Kevin Horek Good ebook on Amazon or SafariBooksOnline
Jump Start Foundation by Syed Fazle Rahman... Another good book for F5 Only on SafariBooksOnline or Amazon.
Good Luck

easy Thanks

Eihab Hala commented on Lisa Lisa's post almost 3 years

Thanks Lisa, this is now as clear as the sun shine.

No actually I haven't find any thing as good as I am looking for but there are so many video trainings that I found on SafariBooksOnline for version 5. It's very good I could provide you with the titles and the authors of this videos if you are intersted.

Done with pleasure. Thank you Brian.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Eihab Hala's post over 2 years

Build Advanced Responsive Websites with Foundation 6 & SASS is indeed very helpful. Thanks

One easy step.
Just copy the URL or the localhost:8000 to any browser you need and you are done:)

Hi Rafi,
Thank you on your responce. I use Chrome for default browsing. But I wanted to use Safari Technology Priview for testing. Is there any way?

You commented on Eihab Hala's post almost 3 years

Thanks @Rafi. This is might be a little advanced for a newbe but it's surly helpfull specially the partial parts. Which make styling your site much enjoyable. I also wanted to incloud the site Thesassway.com which could of a great help to work out with Sass.

Hi Amelia,
This book is wonderful but as I told you I am waiting for the digital edition for it. Glad to hear that you are in WP development. I will be jumping to that domain soon. At the mean time I encourage you to jump right to this book. Where you can learn Sass an keep as a referance in the future. Pragmatic Guide to Sass by Hampton Catlin...

Hi Amelia,
Yes, this book is not yet in digital print. I am waiting for this book to be published in digital edition where I could get my hands on but at the mean time, there isn't really F6 ebook that is in digital print. I hope it will be available soon. At the mean time, you get your hands on some of the best Sass and JS books at the moment so you would be ready when books on F6 be available. I am much into data visualization so I am using F6 for developing some dashboards to use with my data analysis. I don't know what exactly you are looking for so I could be of any help.
About the Material I could find so far is:
Pragmatic Guide to Sass by Hampton Catlin...
Learning ZURB Foundationby John Ulliman This is for F5 only
Building a Responsive Site with Zurb Foundation by Andrea Moretti this is for F5 only
Learning Zurb Foundation by Kevin Horek Good ebook on Amazon or SafariBooksOnline
Jump Start Foundation by Syed Fazle Rahman... Another good book for F5 Only on SafariBooksOnline or Amazon.
Good Luck

easy Thanks

You commented on Lisa Lisa's post almost 3 years

Thanks Lisa, this is now as clear as the sun shine.

No actually I haven't find any thing as good as I am looking for but there are so many video trainings that I found on SafariBooksOnline for version 5. It's very good I could provide you with the titles and the authors of this videos if you are intersted.

Done with pleasure. Thank you Brian.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content