Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

My Comments

Amelia Banks commented on Amelia Banks's post over 3 years

Thank you, Siavoush. The video is really good and useful.
Jeremy, thanks for your reply. I chose that design. because when i found it, it was like a website I wanted, and it matched all my requirements. Learning foundation I found its great and powerful features, so I wanted to integrate it all together. I'm not very good in designing, so I wanted to take something that is ready. But I consider using Joints.

Thank you, Dave Daverson! It's really helpful. I will think about using it.

Hey, Agustin Sevilla. I'm interested in any information or tutorial about Foundation and its integration, because I want to learn more. But what I'm now interesting in is - can I set up off-canvas layouts and flex videos?

Amelia Banks commented on Eihab Hala's post over 3 years

Thank you Eihab Hala! The resources are quite good. I've bought a ready-made WP template and decided to integrate Foundation into it. I'm not so good in web development so now I'm learning everything about Foundation. Hope this book will help you, and you'll find something more useful.

It would be very nice of you. About Foundation 6, I found this one https://books.google.com.ua/books?id=3K5PCwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=ru#v=onepage&q&f=false, I don't now, were you talking about this info?

Hey, did you find Introducing Zurb Foundation 6? I'm also learning about Foundation, and have the same problem with info resources. Here I found a lot of useful information: http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/421-any-book-recommendations. But I'm not sure whether you can find there something on Foundation 6 specifically.

Thanks so much for your replies! They were useful. Found some interesting info on responsive themes. FoundationPress is really not bad.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Amelia Banks's post over 3 years

Thank you, Siavoush. The video is really good and useful.
Jeremy, thanks for your reply. I chose that design. because when i found it, it was like a website I wanted, and it matched all my requirements. Learning foundation I found its great and powerful features, so I wanted to integrate it all together. I'm not very good in designing, so I wanted to take something that is ready. But I consider using Joints.

Thank you, Dave Daverson! It's really helpful. I will think about using it.

Hey, Agustin Sevilla. I'm interested in any information or tutorial about Foundation and its integration, because I want to learn more. But what I'm now interesting in is - can I set up off-canvas layouts and flex videos?

You commented on Eihab Hala's post over 3 years

Thank you Eihab Hala! The resources are quite good. I've bought a ready-made WP template and decided to integrate Foundation into it. I'm not so good in web development so now I'm learning everything about Foundation. Hope this book will help you, and you'll find something more useful.

It would be very nice of you. About Foundation 6, I found this one https://books.google.com.ua/books?id=3K5PCwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=ru#v=onepage&q&f=false, I don't now, were you talking about this info?

Hey, did you find Introducing Zurb Foundation 6? I'm also learning about Foundation, and have the same problem with info resources. Here I found a lot of useful information: http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/421-any-book-recommendations. But I'm not sure whether you can find there something on Foundation 6 specifically.

Thanks so much for your replies! They were useful. Found some interesting info on responsive themes. FoundationPress is really not bad.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content