Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • "Complete" Download

By Raymond Burket

download

Greetings and I love Foundation! I've downloaded the "Complete" version. I noticed the JS and CSS files both list the version as 6.05, but the docs are at version 6.1.1. Is there a way to get the complete version at 6.1.1? Thank you for sharing this am... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

My Comments

Raymond Burket commented on Raymond Burket's post over 3 years

Hey guys!

Looks like the "Complete" hasn't been upgraded to 6.1.2 yet. FYI. HTH!

-raymond

Erik M,

Please no apologies necessary! Finding a minor issue like this is my very humble way of paying you all back for sharing this amazing tool. Thank you!

Greeting Rafi and all,

So I viewed the page source for my site and the Zurb Foundation site (specifically the documentation part) and then clicked on the link to the foundation.js file for both sites. I then took the content from those and compared the two files. They are very, very different.

Right from the beginning, the Foundation site version says 6.1.1 at the top. I then compared the rest of the file and there are many and significant differences. I don't believe the files I'm downloading from Zurb are the latest versions. May I ask someone to investigate this a little deeper?

Thank you again. I love the product!

yours,

-raymond

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Raymond Burket's post over 3 years

Hey guys!

Looks like the "Complete" hasn't been upgraded to 6.1.2 yet. FYI. HTH!

-raymond

Erik M,

Please no apologies necessary! Finding a minor issue like this is my very humble way of paying you all back for sharing this amazing tool. Thank you!

Greeting Rafi and all,

So I viewed the page source for my site and the Zurb Foundation site (specifically the documentation part) and then clicked on the link to the foundation.js file for both sites. I then took the content from those and compared the two files. They are very, very different.

Right from the beginning, the Foundation site version says 6.1.1 at the top. I then compared the rest of the file and there are many and significant differences. I don't believe the files I'm downloading from Zurb are the latest versions. May I ask someone to investigate this a little deeper?

Thank you again. I love the product!

yours,

-raymond

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content