Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Dana Svedova commented on Dana Svedova's post about 5 years

Thanks Phil for your help
I finally figured it out (well, rather hacked it, really). Simply ditched the '.sticky' class and put '.fixed' there right in the beginning. So like this:

<div class="contain-to-grid sticky"> 

to

<div class="contain-to-grid fixed"> 

Dana Svedova commented on Dana Svedova's post over 5 years

Hi Chris,
thanks for your reply! However, this is not working as I need it to. When I scroll down and back up, the topbar still covers the content above. When I refresh the page while being scrolled down and then back up, it doesn't cover the text on the top but instead has free space above the top-bar.

I assume the best way would be to do something javascript-y, but I have not much experience with it.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm testing it on my local XAMPP (making a template for my website), but I've changed the original Foundation example, you can find it here: http://test.dana-svedova.cz/

And I'm using F3, not F4 as I previously wrote, sorry about the confusion.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Dana Svedova's post about 5 years

Thanks Phil for your help
I finally figured it out (well, rather hacked it, really). Simply ditched the '.sticky' class and put '.fixed' there right in the beginning. So like this:

<div class="contain-to-grid sticky"> 

to

<div class="contain-to-grid fixed"> 

You commented on Dana Svedova's post over 5 years

Hi Chris,
thanks for your reply! However, this is not working as I need it to. When I scroll down and back up, the topbar still covers the content above. When I refresh the page while being scrolled down and then back up, it doesn't cover the text on the top but instead has free space above the top-bar.

I assume the best way would be to do something javascript-y, but I have not much experience with it.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm testing it on my local XAMPP (making a template for my website), but I've changed the original Foundation example, you can find it here: http://test.dana-svedova.cz/

And I'm using F3, not F4 as I previously wrote, sorry about the confusion.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content