Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Julian commented on Julian's post over 3 years

Hi,

i think i caused a little bit of confusion. I'm already using the anchor property, not the offset.

Let me explain it a little more detailed:

Between the navigation bar and the top of the page there are 495px distance. 400px goes to the header image above the navigation bar and another 95px to elements between the header image and the navigation bar.
Now i start scrolling and when i've scrolled 95px, the navigation bar begins to stick at the top, so it switches just inside the header image.
So my conclusion is that Foundation, more precisely the Foundation JS, is restricted to the <navigation> element and can't look at the <header-image> element.

I hope this explanation is clear enough :)

Thanks, Julian

Julian commented on Jan's post over 3 years

Hi,

try adding
HTML
<div id="destroy"></div>

at the very end of your
HTML
<body>

Edit: Sry, i was in a hurry and the HTML tags got stripped ;)

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Julian's post over 3 years

Hi,

i think i caused a little bit of confusion. I'm already using the anchor property, not the offset.

Let me explain it a little more detailed:

Between the navigation bar and the top of the page there are 495px distance. 400px goes to the header image above the navigation bar and another 95px to elements between the header image and the navigation bar.
Now i start scrolling and when i've scrolled 95px, the navigation bar begins to stick at the top, so it switches just inside the header image.
So my conclusion is that Foundation, more precisely the Foundation JS, is restricted to the <navigation> element and can't look at the <header-image> element.

I hope this explanation is clear enough :)

Thanks, Julian

You commented on Jan's post over 3 years

Hi,

try adding
HTML
<div id="destroy"></div>

at the very end of your
HTML
<body>

Edit: Sry, i was in a hurry and the HTML tags got stripped ;)

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content