Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Mobile top bar issue

By Brian Feeley

topbarmobile

Having an issue with my top bar in Foundation 5.2.1. When it initially drops down it is fine .. but if you click into child links off of a parent, the window height doesn't reset properly, and the bottom link is partially cut off. Any ideas? http://vyn... (continued)

Last Reply by Nick Burd almost 5 years ago

My Comments

Brian Feeley commented on Brian Feeley's post over 5 years

In regards to number 2 ... after looking at the Orbit content example in the documentation, it looks like that is the intended function. So the big issue is Number 3.

Brian Feeley commented on Shawn Jones's post over 5 years

I tried Mladen River's fix but nothing. Mine is a little weirder. I have 2 orbit sliders on the same page that should be starting automatically. one is, but the other is loading paused :-P

Brian Feeley commented on Adrian P's post over 5 years

Thanks!!

Brian Feeley commented on Adrian P's post over 5 years

Any word on this yet?

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Mobile top bar issue

By Brian Feeley

topbarmobile

Having an issue with my top bar in Foundation 5.2.1. When it initially drops down it is fine .. but if you click into child links off of a parent, the window height doesn't reset properly, and the bottom link is partially cut off. Any ideas? http://vyn... (continued)

Last Reply by Nick Burd almost 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Brian Feeley's post over 5 years

In regards to number 2 ... after looking at the Orbit content example in the documentation, it looks like that is the intended function. So the big issue is Number 3.

You commented on Shawn Jones's post over 5 years

I tried Mladen River's fix but nothing. Mine is a little weirder. I have 2 orbit sliders on the same page that should be starting automatically. one is, but the other is loading paused :-P

You commented on Adrian P's post over 5 years

Thanks!!

You commented on Adrian P's post over 5 years

Any word on this yet?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content