Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Align-center not working

By Stewart

align-center

The following code in foundation 6.1 correctly aligns the button link centrally. I simply want the button to be centered in the div. <div class="row column align-center"> <a class="button no-margin large alert sign_up" href="/users/si... (continued)

Last Reply by Stewart over 3 years ago

My Comments

Stewart commented on Stewart's post about 3 years

> A better option might be to just make a new Foundation site in a subdirectory and link to those pages as needed until the entire site is changed over. This could cause you some SEO trouble, but that's not my area of expertise so I couldn't say for certain.

This is a great idea. I didn't think of that at all.
SEO issues are a non-factor as this is a purely internal facing site without public access.

Stewart commented on Stewart's post about 3 years

Anyone got any ideas?

Stewart commented on Stewart's post over 3 years

You're a star!
I was unaware that class existed!
Thank you.

Stewart commented on Stewart's post over 3 years

Very much appreciated! This worked perfectly.

Stewart commented on Stewart's post almost 4 years

I didn't want to use the gem because I wanted to use Foundation 6. I have gotten foundation 6 working with rails now and you are right, it is SO much easier with sass compared to overriding with css, once you get over the initial hump of getting everything working!

Really appreciate your reply as it convinced me to stick with it!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Stewart's post about 3 years

> A better option might be to just make a new Foundation site in a subdirectory and link to those pages as needed until the entire site is changed over. This could cause you some SEO trouble, but that's not my area of expertise so I couldn't say for certain.

This is a great idea. I didn't think of that at all.
SEO issues are a non-factor as this is a purely internal facing site without public access.

You commented on Stewart's post about 3 years

Anyone got any ideas?

You commented on Stewart's post over 3 years

You're a star!
I was unaware that class existed!
Thank you.

You commented on Stewart's post over 3 years

Very much appreciated! This worked perfectly.

You commented on Stewart's post almost 4 years

I didn't want to use the gem because I wanted to use Foundation 6. I have gotten foundation 6 working with rails now and you are right, it is SO much easier with sass compared to overriding with css, once you get over the initial hump of getting everything working!

Really appreciate your reply as it convinced me to stick with it!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers