Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Andy Guera commented on Andy Guera's post over 1 year

Let me write down more details:
After I included wowjs there was an error in console:
wow.js:89 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'WeakMap' of undefined
So I started googling and find out that same error here on github https://github.com/matthieua/WOW/issues/233
Then I went into wow.js file (last line) and changed that from:
.call(this);
to this
.call(window);
And then wowjs started working. No errors in console. 
Next problem I came across was with Motion UI, I tried to use prebuilt classes I also added this from MUI documentation to js:
$(function() {
var wow = new WOW({
boxClass: 'wow',
animateClass: 'is-animating'
}).init();
})
Animations classes were working: shake, wiggle, spin-cw ... But transitions classes were not working so can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong?

Andy Guera commented on Andy Guera's post over 1 year

Rafi, thanks for answer but this is not what I was looking for, I would like to keep paddings on columns, that just collapsed everything. Looks like only solution is to put header inside 12 grid div?

Andy Guera commented on Andy Guera's post almost 2 years

I wanted to use this for some documentation, each section could have own sidebar, but I guess this is not possible to work out of the box, this may need some javascript tweaks then?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Andy Guera's post over 1 year

Let me write down more details:
After I included wowjs there was an error in console:
wow.js:89 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'WeakMap' of undefined
So I started googling and find out that same error here on github https://github.com/matthieua/WOW/issues/233
Then I went into wow.js file (last line) and changed that from:
.call(this);
to this
.call(window);
And then wowjs started working. No errors in console. 
Next problem I came across was with Motion UI, I tried to use prebuilt classes I also added this from MUI documentation to js:
$(function() {
var wow = new WOW({
boxClass: 'wow',
animateClass: 'is-animating'
}).init();
})
Animations classes were working: shake, wiggle, spin-cw ... But transitions classes were not working so can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong?

You commented on Andy Guera's post over 1 year

Rafi, thanks for answer but this is not what I was looking for, I would like to keep paddings on columns, that just collapsed everything. Looks like only solution is to put header inside 12 grid div?

You commented on Andy Guera's post almost 2 years

I wanted to use this for some documentation, each section could have own sidebar, but I guess this is not possible to work out of the box, this may need some javascript tweaks then?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content