Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • JS sort of working in F6

By Ryan

foundation 6javascript

Started working with F6 on a new project and I'm having trouble with the js. I feel like I'm missing something obvious because it's sort of working, in the sense that everything is loading without error, but nothing is happening. A simple example is the... (continued)

Last Reply by Ryan over 3 years ago

My Comments

Ryan commented on Ryan's post over 3 years

OK, I'll try that. Thanks again.

Alright, it seems that adding the foundation.css made all the difference. The sticky plugin is even working. Thanks Brian!

My next question is, where are the css dependencies listed out for the various javascript utils/plugins? I certainly don't want to use the entire foundation.css in production. The scss files aren't really broken up into files that correspond to various js utils and plugins.

Any insight into that?

Sorry, the code didn't get posted for some reason. Here's what I meant to post...

$(function () {
   $(document).foundation();

console.log(Foundation.MediaQuery);
   // console prints out: Object {queries: Array[1], current: undefined}
 });

Doesn't matter if I use the CDN or reference the bower install (non-minified), I still get the same results. I'm only using jquery, foundation.core.js, founcation.util.mediaQuery.js. Again, no errors and all files are loading correctly.

I'm using the foundation sass (mixins and variables) and not referencing any .css files. Would that be the issue with the media query utility specifically?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Ryan's post over 3 years

OK, I'll try that. Thanks again.

Alright, it seems that adding the foundation.css made all the difference. The sticky plugin is even working. Thanks Brian!

My next question is, where are the css dependencies listed out for the various javascript utils/plugins? I certainly don't want to use the entire foundation.css in production. The scss files aren't really broken up into files that correspond to various js utils and plugins.

Any insight into that?

Sorry, the code didn't get posted for some reason. Here's what I meant to post...

$(function () {
   $(document).foundation();

console.log(Foundation.MediaQuery);
   // console prints out: Object {queries: Array[1], current: undefined}
 });

Doesn't matter if I use the CDN or reference the bower install (non-minified), I still get the same results. I'm only using jquery, foundation.core.js, founcation.util.mediaQuery.js. Again, no errors and all files are loading correctly.

I'm using the foundation sass (mixins and variables) and not referencing any .css files. Would that be the issue with the media query utility specifically?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content