Menu icon Foundation

Coder | Austin, TX

My Posts

Replies
  • Center a Table within a div.

By Julie Lewis

center tables

I have a two-column layout and I am trying to center tables within the column.  Of course I want the tables to be responsive, so I cannot specify a width for them.  Without a width the margin: auto approach doesn't work. If the table doesn't ta... (continued)

Last Reply by Julie Lewis over 2 years ago

My Comments

Julie Lewis commented on Julie Lewis's post over 2 years

Here's a pen:

http://codepen.io/RioBrewster/pen/ZeLZEx 

I'm using flex grid and F6.

Julie Lewis commented on Julie Lewis's post over 2 years

Am I the only one that has this problem>

Julie Lewis commented on All Media Lab's post almost 3 years

I'm using an older version of F6 so I may be wrong - but _settings.scss should really just be variables.

This looks  like an actual style, which should go in a different file - like maybe _layout.scss.

Then in _app.scss you include _layout.scss under the settings include.

Julie Lewis commented on Cristyan J. Moreno's post over 3 years

same here.

Julie Lewis commented on Corey Schaaf's post over 3 years

I totally agree with Corey.  In addition - why is there no filter for the version of foundation instead of just sites, apps and email?  F6 is different enough from it's predecessors that F5 posts are useless.

Julie Lewis commented on Julie Lewis's post over 3 years

The workaround was to create a new class called smallstack.  I'd really like to know how to do it properly though.

Anyone?  Trying to bump above the chinese spam bomb. :P

Thank you!

I guess I need to actually read the docs instead of just grabbing the code. ;)

Julie Lewis commented on Aaron Marbet's post over 3 years

OK the problem was that I was using an old version of the javascript. Now it's working great!

Thank Rafi and Ercan!

Julie Lewis commented on Aaron Marbet's post over 3 years

Hi Rafi,

What I want is a mega dropdown for medium-up, then an off-canvas menu of just the top links for mobile.

(The level 2 page is basically the same as the mega dropdown for that section with a scroller and some other extra cruft so hopefully we won't need a complex drill-down function for mobile.)

I'm really close to having this working - the only problem is that the dropdown panes aren't staying open, either in toggle or hover mode.

I tried adding

options="closeOnClick:true; hover: true; hoverPane: true"

to the panel and it doesn't do anything. I tried it on your pen too and it doesn't work there either.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • SPAM ON POSTINGS

By Corey Schaaf

forumspamBots

Foundation Zurb! I love your framework for Emails. I love your framework for Sites. If I knew how to develop an app, I'd probably love your framework for aps. However, I absolutely hate your forum. It's almost unusable with all the automated posting... (continued)

Last Reply by kolormerah over 3 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Julie Lewis's post over 2 years

Here's a pen:

http://codepen.io/RioBrewster/pen/ZeLZEx 

I'm using flex grid and F6.

You commented on Julie Lewis's post over 2 years

Am I the only one that has this problem>

You commented on All Media Lab's post almost 3 years

I'm using an older version of F6 so I may be wrong - but _settings.scss should really just be variables.

This looks  like an actual style, which should go in a different file - like maybe _layout.scss.

Then in _app.scss you include _layout.scss under the settings include.

You commented on Cristyan J. Moreno's post over 3 years

same here.

You commented on Corey Schaaf's post over 3 years

I totally agree with Corey.  In addition - why is there no filter for the version of foundation instead of just sites, apps and email?  F6 is different enough from it's predecessors that F5 posts are useless.

You commented on Julie Lewis's post over 3 years

The workaround was to create a new class called smallstack.  I'd really like to know how to do it properly though.

Anyone?  Trying to bump above the chinese spam bomb. :P

Thank you!

I guess I need to actually read the docs instead of just grabbing the code. ;)

You commented on Aaron Marbet's post over 3 years

OK the problem was that I was using an old version of the javascript. Now it's working great!

Thank Rafi and Ercan!

You commented on Aaron Marbet's post over 3 years

Hi Rafi,

What I want is a mega dropdown for medium-up, then an off-canvas menu of just the top links for mobile.

(The level 2 page is basically the same as the mega dropdown for that section with a scroller and some other extra cruft so hopefully we won't need a complex drill-down function for mobile.)

I'm really close to having this working - the only problem is that the dropdown panes aren't staying open, either in toggle or hover mode.

I tried adding

options="closeOnClick:true; hover: true; hoverPane: true"

to the panel and it doesn't do anything. I tried it on your pen too and it doesn't work there either.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content