Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Magellan & Nested Menu Not Working

By Dan

magellan vertical nested

I have magellan side menu with sub menus. I have noticed that the active class gets applied to the menu item that opens the sub menu even though it isn't defined as a section that gets activated upon. In this instance the items "Technologies" and "Case... (continued)

Last Reply by Dan almost 4 years ago

My Comments

Dan commented on Dan's post almost 4 years

Hi Rafi,

Reading what I have written it might be hard to understand. Follow the link to see an example of what I mean: http://tinyurl.com/jk8xxoe

If you scroll down the page you will see that the Magellan active state highlighting is out of sync on the sub menu. Really just wondering how I would fix that.

Hi Rafi,

Yes a responsive Annual Report - based on a print version. So the data isn't auto generated this time. :)

Yes, I styled an .active class to update each tab item.

Hi Rafi,

Yes a responsive Annual Report - based on a print version. So the data isn't auto generated this time. :)

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for replying. To answer your questions:

1. I have sorted the stickyness of the menu so that isn't the problem. The issue is knowing how to make the main menu items and sub-menu items highlight as you referenced. This doesn't seem to work when data-magellan data-accordion-menu are added together. Do you know how I could make this work?

2. Yes the site is a very long scrolling page - an annual report for the company I work for.

Many thanks

Dan

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Dan's post almost 4 years

Hi Rafi,

Reading what I have written it might be hard to understand. Follow the link to see an example of what I mean: http://tinyurl.com/jk8xxoe

If you scroll down the page you will see that the Magellan active state highlighting is out of sync on the sub menu. Really just wondering how I would fix that.

Hi Rafi,

Hi Rafi,

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for replying. To answer your questions:

1. I have sorted the stickyness of the menu so that isn't the problem. The issue is knowing how to make the main menu items and sub-menu items highlight as you referenced. This doesn't seem to work when data-magellan data-accordion-menu are added together. Do you know how I could make this work?

2. Yes the site is a very long scrolling page - an annual report for the company I work for.

Many thanks

Dan

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content