Menu icon Foundation

Coder | New York, NY

My Posts

My Comments

Troy Starwalt commented on Ryan McCready's post almost 3 years

Would you be able to post a codepen or something similar?

I'm creating a clean photo app for my father in law. He sends so many pictures to everyone via email, so I thought the app would be an easy way for him to share photos with everyone. Fun little side project.

Can't wait to get home to try the new version out. I've got a project sitting with little to no css, so this is wonderful timing!

Troy Starwalt commented on Troy Starwalt's post almost 4 years

I have it in app.js. I'll dig around more to see if I can get it working. Thanks for all of your time and help Brian.

Troy

Thanks again. I"ve refactored my code, but still response in regards to showing the off canvas portion. Do I need to add any of my one javascript for this or is it taken care of in the supplied js files?

Troy

Brian - thanks for the reply. Just to clarify what I'm trying to do:

I am planning to have one top menu/nav bar. Once the page is resize or opened up on the phone, I want the top menu bar to replaced with a simple hamburger menu that opens up an off-canvas menu for mobile users.

So, would I still put my top menu/nav bar in the off-canvas-wrapper-inner?

Thanks again!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Ryan McCready's post almost 3 years

Would you be able to post a codepen or something similar?

I'm creating a clean photo app for my father in law. He sends so many pictures to everyone via email, so I thought the app would be an easy way for him to share photos with everyone. Fun little side project.

Can't wait to get home to try the new version out. I've got a project sitting with little to no css, so this is wonderful timing!

You commented on Troy Starwalt's post almost 4 years

I have it in app.js. I'll dig around more to see if I can get it working. Thanks for all of your time and help Brian.

Troy

Thanks again. I"ve refactored my code, but still response in regards to showing the off canvas portion. Do I need to add any of my one javascript for this or is it taken care of in the supplied js files?

Troy

Brian - thanks for the reply. Just to clarify what I'm trying to do:

I am planning to have one top menu/nav bar. Once the page is resize or opened up on the phone, I want the top menu bar to replaced with a simple hamburger menu that opens up an off-canvas menu for mobile users.

So, would I still put my top menu/nav bar in the off-canvas-wrapper-inner?

Thanks again!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content