Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Nagpur(India)

My Posts

My Comments

Rohan Purekar commented on Tuffy Madsion's post over 3 years

If you also desire to make a dedicated directory you can do it easily. Just remember make the directory in client and give the appropriate address while making any $http requests since gulp will be copying files in build directory(The address will be of build directory since you are executing the code from build).

Rohan Purekar commented on Rohan Purekar's post over 3 years

I want to know about the implementation of named views.(Multiple views)

if one view is
HTML
<div ui-view="abc"> </div>

and I want to load a template in this particular view how would I do that??

See tuffy whenever you are running your server did you notice that it is copying and replacing your client directory as build directory so

1 . Place your file in the client folder
2. Write your PHP code.
3. Run 'foundation build' in your app from the cli
4. The build will be replaced with a new one since it will be compiling the client directory and replacing the old build directory.
5. Run your script from xampp.
I hope this will solve your problem. Just don't forget you write every file in the client then foundation build command makes it ready for execution in build directory

I faced the same problem when I tried running the templates directly. Try running it on localhost(apache or xampp ) It worked for me!!

Rohan Purekar commented on Rohan Purekar's post over 3 years

@Chris Oyler Yes I was but I was committing a silly mistake of running the php script on npm server. It was running just fine on apache!!

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Tuffy Madsion's post over 3 years

If you also desire to make a dedicated directory you can do it easily. Just remember make the directory in client and give the appropriate address while making any $http requests since gulp will be copying files in build directory(The address will be of build directory since you are executing the code from build).

You commented on Rohan Purekar's post over 3 years

I want to know about the implementation of named views.(Multiple views)

if one view is
HTML
<div ui-view="abc"> </div>

and I want to load a template in this particular view how would I do that??

See tuffy whenever you are running your server did you notice that it is copying and replacing your client directory as build directory so

1 . Place your file in the client folder
2. Write your PHP code.
3. Run 'foundation build' in your app from the cli
4. The build will be replaced with a new one since it will be compiling the client directory and replacing the old build directory.
5. Run your script from xampp.
I hope this will solve your problem. Just don't forget you write every file in the client then foundation build command makes it ready for execution in build directory

I faced the same problem when I tried running the templates directly. Try running it on localhost(apache or xampp ) It worked for me!!

You commented on Rohan Purekar's post over 3 years

@Chris Oyler Yes I was but I was committing a silly mistake of running the php script on npm server. It was running just fine on apache!!

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

• No Content