No Content

My Comments

Iain Matchett commented on Bryan Thrasher's post over 5 years

For even more compatibility you'll want to add chromeframe in the mix:

Projects such as this:
https://code.google.com/p/css3-mediaqueries-js/
Also make media queries 'not fail as badly' in IE8

Iain Matchett commented on Jonathan Rainwater's post over 5 years

I'd try updating Npm and trying again, as Rafi mentioned it should work, either the connection dropped or https://registry.npmjs.org was down at the time??

Iain Matchett commented on Luca Spanò's post over 5 years

Long story short, say you have 5 'panels' where the 'body' is hidden when it's collapsed...

Normal Accordion is open 1 but close all...

What you're looking to do is have the Title of each panel be a clickable element that toggles the collapse of that panel only, It's actually only requires you to 'break' the close part and re-implement it as a toggle

This would be written in Js/JQuery...I've did one in Bootstrap not that long ago... Let me know if this is what you're looking for :)

Iain Matchett commented on neil kanth's post over 5 years

If you can post code it would be easier to help with this one, as you'll be aware there are quite a few bits of CSS and javascript in play so it's hard to narrow it down for you without being able to see it :)

Iain Matchett commented on burak's post over 5 years

Jquery isn't loaded before the foundation scripts, add the following line to the head of the document:

I can see that you're trying to defer loading of scripts until after pageload, I'd just stick an Async tag on the foundation scripts and have the jquery line as-is in the head...

Iain Matchett commented on eric strobes's post over 5 years

If you add:
@media only screen and (min-width: 768px)
.large-3 {
height: 335px;
}
into the CSS it will fix the grid issue :)

Explanation:
The height of the elements are different due to the text below each image....adding a pre-defined height means that all of the elements are the same and the new line starts below the first line on the left hand side.

I chose 335px based on the content there...

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Bryan Thrasher's post over 5 years

For even more compatibility you'll want to add chromeframe in the mix:

Projects such as this:
https://code.google.com/p/css3-mediaqueries-js/
Also make media queries 'not fail as badly' in IE8

You commented on Jonathan Rainwater's post over 5 years

I'd try updating Npm and trying again, as Rafi mentioned it should work, either the connection dropped or https://registry.npmjs.org was down at the time??

You commented on Luca Spanò's post over 5 years

Long story short, say you have 5 'panels' where the 'body' is hidden when it's collapsed...

Normal Accordion is open 1 but close all...

What you're looking to do is have the Title of each panel be a clickable element that toggles the collapse of that panel only, It's actually only requires you to 'break' the close part and re-implement it as a toggle

This would be written in Js/JQuery...I've did one in Bootstrap not that long ago... Let me know if this is what you're looking for :)

You commented on neil kanth's post over 5 years

If you can post code it would be easier to help with this one, as you'll be aware there are quite a few bits of CSS and javascript in play so it's hard to narrow it down for you without being able to see it :)

You commented on burak's post over 5 years

Jquery isn't loaded before the foundation scripts, add the following line to the head of the document:

I can see that you're trying to defer loading of scripts until after pageload, I'd just stick an Async tag on the foundation scripts and have the jquery line as-is in the head...

You commented on eric strobes's post over 5 years

If you add:
@media only screen and (min-width: 768px)
.large-3 {
height: 335px;
}
into the CSS it will fix the grid issue :)

Explanation:
The height of the elements are different due to the text below each image....adding a pre-defined height means that all of the elements are the same and the new line starts below the first line on the left hand side.

I chose 335px based on the content there...

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content