Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Multiple Container Tags

By Jamie Totten

containercontainer tagsemail

Hello, I'm wondering, is there a problem with multiple containers within a single email? I need things broken up into block rows, but I also need the body background in between each row, so it seems easier to accomplish with multiple containers. I don't ... (continued)

My Comments

Jamie Totten commented on Jamie Totten's post about 3 years

@Dustyn, I had tried that and it actually doesn't work. Seems as though once it's compiled, it escapes the <button> tag outside of the <p>, leaving an empty 
<p class="small-text-center"></p>
about the generated <table class="button"> markup

@Vincent, this question is regarding the Email tool, but thanks!

Jamie

Jamie Totten commented on Eric Richardson's post over 3 years

@Geoff Kimball i ended up getting it fixed. My issue was actually with node. When I tracked it down I had 2 versions of node on my machine and that was interfering with Foundation CLI and it was using a really old version of node. Thanks for your follow up!

Jamie

Jamie Totten commented on Eric Richardson's post over 3 years

Please help. I'm unable to get this to work. Whenever I run:

foundation new appName

I am never prompted for which framework I would like to use. I've tried a million different things and can't for the life of me figure this one out.

I'm wondering if I have an old version of the foundation-cli or something. But every other post I read just sends me in a new direction.

The weird thing is, if I try and create a new Foundation App from the Yeti, it works, which is great, but I am really hoping I can resolve this for my system.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Jamie

Jamie Totten commented on Jamie Totten's post over 3 years

Thanks! @Paper9oll! All better.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jamie Totten's post about 3 years

@Dustyn, I had tried that and it actually doesn't work. Seems as though once it's compiled, it escapes the <button> tag outside of the <p>, leaving an empty 
<p class="small-text-center"></p>
about the generated <table class="button"> markup

@Vincent, this question is regarding the Email tool, but thanks!

Jamie

You commented on Eric Richardson's post over 3 years

@Geoff Kimball i ended up getting it fixed. My issue was actually with node. When I tracked it down I had 2 versions of node on my machine and that was interfering with Foundation CLI and it was using a really old version of node. Thanks for your follow up!

Jamie

You commented on Eric Richardson's post over 3 years

Please help. I'm unable to get this to work. Whenever I run:

foundation new appName

I am never prompted for which framework I would like to use. I've tried a million different things and can't for the life of me figure this one out.

I'm wondering if I have an old version of the foundation-cli or something. But every other post I read just sends me in a new direction.

The weird thing is, if I try and create a new Foundation App from the Yeti, it works, which is great, but I am really hoping I can resolve this for my system.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Jamie

You commented on Jamie Totten's post over 3 years

Thanks! @Paper9oll! All better.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content