Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Christchurch, New Zealand

Front End Web Designer

My Posts

My Comments

Brock commented on Fabio Vaz's post about 2 years

Or you can just add the class yourself to your global stylesheet.
.align-center {
    -webkit-box-pack: center;
    -webkit-justify-content: center;
    -ms-flex-pack: center;
    justify-content: center;
}

Brock commented on Brock's post over 2 years

Durr! Thanks Rafi! (Pebkac)

Brock commented on Wyeth Myers's post over 2 years

Hi
I would probably create a second logo for the mobile and display this only on the mobile version. Not sure I'd place in in that area, probably I'd go for under the drop-down menu. Also, I'd need to see what is happening to your logo on the desktop but it's probably being hidden by a media query when it might not need to be.  
Brock

Brock commented on Philippe Delberghe / AmaZili's post about 3 years

Hi,
I'm having the same issue.
Can you provide examples of where the webkit support is required? My thinking is that if it's a small amount of code, perhaps I can add this manually?

Brock commented on Christopher Wardle's post almost 4 years

Nice one Brett - Perfect for Foundation 6!

Brock commented on Joe Windeknecht's post almost 4 years

Tricky!
I'd like to say Flexbox, but not sure how mobile compatible it's going to be though?
What I'd probably do myself in this case, I know it's not elegant, but I'd probably create 2 versions of the row that show/hide based on screen width.

Brock commented on Christopher Wardle's post almost 4 years

I havn't had a good play with F6 yet, but in F5 it was in the settings file if you are using SASS.

See if this helps.

http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/36228-foundation-6-topbar-like-f5

Brock commented on Ralph Bolliger's post almost 4 years

Hi Ralph, I've done this myself by writing a class within my standard stylesheet and mixing that into other button variations. Personally, I don't go hacking about in core files, because if you ever do an update, those files will be overwritten. Hope that helps.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Fabio Vaz's post about 2 years

Or you can just add the class yourself to your global stylesheet.
.align-center {
    -webkit-box-pack: center;
    -webkit-justify-content: center;
    -ms-flex-pack: center;
    justify-content: center;
}

You commented on Brock's post over 2 years

Durr! Thanks Rafi! (Pebkac)

You commented on Wyeth Myers's post over 2 years

Hi
I would probably create a second logo for the mobile and display this only on the mobile version. Not sure I'd place in in that area, probably I'd go for under the drop-down menu. Also, I'd need to see what is happening to your logo on the desktop but it's probably being hidden by a media query when it might not need to be.  
Brock

You commented on Philippe Delberghe / AmaZili's post about 3 years

Hi,
I'm having the same issue.
Can you provide examples of where the webkit support is required? My thinking is that if it's a small amount of code, perhaps I can add this manually?

You commented on Christopher Wardle's post almost 4 years

Nice one Brett - Perfect for Foundation 6!

You commented on Joe Windeknecht's post almost 4 years

Tricky!
I'd like to say Flexbox, but not sure how mobile compatible it's going to be though?
What I'd probably do myself in this case, I know it's not elegant, but I'd probably create 2 versions of the row that show/hide based on screen width.

You commented on Christopher Wardle's post almost 4 years

I havn't had a good play with F6 yet, but in F5 it was in the settings file if you are using SASS.

See if this helps.

http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/36228-foundation-6-topbar-like-f5

You commented on Ralph Bolliger's post almost 4 years

Hi Ralph, I've done this myself by writing a class within my standard stylesheet and mixing that into other button variations. Personally, I don't go hacking about in core files, because if you ever do an update, those files will be overwritten. Hope that helps.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content