Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Ralph Bolliger commented on Tom Belknap's post 13 days

Yes, this is emmet. I'm using phpStorm with Emmet. Sublime Text 2 has also a plugin that supports Emmet.

Ralph Bolliger commented on Georg Kleinert's post 2 months

Hi George
Bower respectively a bower.json isn‘t part of Foundation 6.4 anymore. Everything you need (Foundation Sites, jQuera, etc.) comes with npm now.

Ralph Bolliger commented on Ralph Bolliger's post 2 months

I‘m not sure if you got me right. It‘s not about Foundation plugins. It‘s about my very own JS code I write. In < 6.4 I was able to store all my scripts in a file in src/assets/js/custom.js for example. This was packed in app.js at the end. Since 6.4 gulp doesn‘t touch this file anymore.
I’ve got no experience with WebPack, but can I define input files somewhere as it is described in WebPack Docs?

Ralph Bolliger commented on Sean Turtle's post over 1 year

Hi Sean
By the way: sometimes the project.json was missing completely. I had to copy it from an other project and change the projects path to get it back in Yeti Launch again.
Greetings
Ralph

Ralph Bolliger commented on Sean Turtle's post over 1 year

Hi Sean
Also hat this problem. I figured out that the problem was the path to the project in project.json that changed for some reason. After I changed the path again, the project was visible again.
Hope this helps.
Ralph

Ralph Bolliger commented on Ryan Eisenbart's post over 1 year

Hi Ryan
I would succest to use jQuery Cookies (https://github.com/js-cookie/js-cookie) in order to write and check a cookie that's valid for 7 days until you trigger the reveal.
Greetings
Ralph

Ralph Bolliger commented on Ralph Bolliger's post over 1 year

Hi Rafi

Thank you for your reply.
I tried to get it to work with Sticky JS component. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

The main problem is that there are some elements between the top of the viewport and the main navigation (around 100px height).

I would like to achieve that the main navigation becomes sticky as soon as it touches the top of the viewport.

See http://imakewebthings.com/waypoints/shortcuts/sticky-elements/ for example. Scroll down and watch the second code example. It sticks to the top of the page as soon as it reaches it.

Greetings

Ralph

Hi there

Problem solved.
The project.json file was missing. I don't know why but I'll figure it out.

Thanks

Ralph

Hi there community

Working with Dropbox and more than one workstation works perfectly fine if I use Foundation's Yeti Launch App.

So... CLI problem solved. By workaround. :-)

Greetings

Ralph

Hey Chris

Unfortunately this didn't solve the problem. After executing

npm install --save-dev gulp-util 

or

sudo npm install --save-dev gulp-util

Foundation watch asked for pretty-hrtime, archy, tildify, interpret, v8flags, completion and so on.

But they're definitely there in the node_modules/ folder. The Foundation CLI does work trouble-free on my iMac. I guess that there's someting wrong with config and / or paths in my project. I checked gulpfile.js but couldn't find any problem. :-/

Greetings

Ralph

Posts Followed

Replies
  • What IDE do Zurb developers use?

By Tom Belknap

ide

I've been watching a lot of the video tutorials. In many videos, I see you guys type out a CSS declaration, "off-canvas.position-left" and it magically transforms into a full HTML element with the classes assigned. What are you guys using that does that? ... (continued)

Last Reply by Ralph Bolliger 13 days ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Tom Belknap's post 13 days

Yes, this is emmet. I'm using phpStorm with Emmet. Sublime Text 2 has also a plugin that supports Emmet.

You commented on Georg Kleinert's post 2 months

Hi George
Bower respectively a bower.json isn‘t part of Foundation 6.4 anymore. Everything you need (Foundation Sites, jQuera, etc.) comes with npm now.

You commented on Ralph Bolliger's post 2 months

I‘m not sure if you got me right. It‘s not about Foundation plugins. It‘s about my very own JS code I write. In < 6.4 I was able to store all my scripts in a file in src/assets/js/custom.js for example. This was packed in app.js at the end. Since 6.4 gulp doesn‘t touch this file anymore.
I’ve got no experience with WebPack, but can I define input files somewhere as it is described in WebPack Docs?

You commented on Sean Turtle's post over 1 year

Hi Sean
By the way: sometimes the project.json was missing completely. I had to copy it from an other project and change the projects path to get it back in Yeti Launch again.
Greetings
Ralph

You commented on Sean Turtle's post over 1 year

Hi Sean
Also hat this problem. I figured out that the problem was the path to the project in project.json that changed for some reason. After I changed the path again, the project was visible again.
Hope this helps.
Ralph

You commented on Ryan Eisenbart's post over 1 year

Hi Ryan
I would succest to use jQuery Cookies (https://github.com/js-cookie/js-cookie) in order to write and check a cookie that's valid for 7 days until you trigger the reveal.
Greetings
Ralph

You commented on Ralph Bolliger's post over 1 year

Hi Rafi

Thank you for your reply.
I tried to get it to work with Sticky JS component. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

The main problem is that there are some elements between the top of the viewport and the main navigation (around 100px height).

I would like to achieve that the main navigation becomes sticky as soon as it touches the top of the viewport.

See http://imakewebthings.com/waypoints/shortcuts/sticky-elements/ for example. Scroll down and watch the second code example. It sticks to the top of the page as soon as it reaches it.

Greetings

Ralph

Hi there

Problem solved.
The project.json file was missing. I don't know why but I'll figure it out.

Thanks

Ralph

Hi there community

Working with Dropbox and more than one workstation works perfectly fine if I use Foundation's Yeti Launch App.

So... CLI problem solved. By workaround. :-)

Greetings

Ralph

Hey Chris

Unfortunately this didn't solve the problem. After executing

npm install --save-dev gulp-util 

or

sudo npm install --save-dev gulp-util

Foundation watch asked for pretty-hrtime, archy, tildify, interpret, v8flags, completion and so on.

But they're definitely there in the node_modules/ folder. The Foundation CLI does work trouble-free on my iMac. I guess that there's someting wrong with config and / or paths in my project. I checked gulpfile.js but couldn't find any problem. :-/

Greetings

Ralph

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content