Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Dropdown Menu Doesn't Work

By burak

dropdowntopbar

Hi, i'm new to foundation and fallowing a tutorial. my problem is top-nav dropdown menu doesn't work when i hover over it or click. is there something i am missing? i created the project using compass and copied the files inside the foundation/sass f... (continued)

Last Reply by [email protected] almost 6 years ago

My Comments

burak commented on burak's post almost 6 years

@Rafi Benkual, yes i have foundation ver. 4.3.2. i copied your code and pasted it still didn't work. i am using sass so there is only app.css in my css folder. _foundation.scss and other files are merged into app.css. i don't have foundation.min.js in my js folder but i have foundation.js in js/foundation folder so i linked to it.

None of the methods above worked for me, thanks for your efforts, guys. tomorrow i'll try version 5. let's see if it works..

burak commented on burak's post almost 6 years

yes all the scripts are exist in the document and directory names are correct. i added the "data-topbar" and it didn't solve the problem.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on burak's post almost 6 years

@Rafi Benkual, yes i have foundation ver. 4.3.2. i copied your code and pasted it still didn't work. i am using sass so there is only app.css in my css folder. _foundation.scss and other files are merged into app.css. i don't have foundation.min.js in my js folder but i have foundation.js in js/foundation folder so i linked to it.

None of the methods above worked for me, thanks for your efforts, guys. tomorrow i'll try version 5. let's see if it works..

You commented on burak's post almost 6 years

yes all the scripts are exist in the document and directory names are correct. i added the "data-topbar" and it didn't solve the problem.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content