Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Custom download oddity

By Yan Wong

foundation 6downloadcustom

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but when I click on "Download Custom Build" from http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/download.html/, with all the boxes ticked (I just changed some colour settings) the index.html file produces an entirely unstyled page, and lot... (continued)

Last Reply by Yan Wong almost 4 years ago

My Comments

Yan Wong commented on Yan Wong's post over 3 years

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately adding marginBottom seems to make no difference (I suspect because the sticky is removed from the layout and floated above everything else).

Yan Wong commented on Yan Wong's post almost 4 years

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it.

That explains it. Thanks. Again, something useful for the documentation, I feel.

@Brian Tan: I spoke too soon. Your fix works for wide browser windows, but the even with your fix in, the menubar disappearing behaviour returns in my browser (safari, OS X 10.9.5) when the window drops to <600px wide. Sorry.

Yes, this now appears to be fixed, so I'm marking it as resolved. Perhaps it was a caching issue. Thanks.

Yan Wong commented on Moreno's post almost 4 years

So can Yeti for OS X be updated somehow to use Foundation 6.0.5 rather than 6.0.3? Cheers, Yan.

Hi - apologies for the delay in replying. This is under Safari Version 9.0.2 (9537.86.3.9.1), OS X 10.9.5. But if it's just me, then I guess it can be ignored.

@Brian Tan that's super-helpful. Thanks a lot, and I hope this can all be documented (and fixed if necessary) in the new foundation 6 docs.

Yan

p.s. this is foundation 6.0.5 from the cli (npm install --global foundation-cli). Apologies about the extra /ol close tag in the example above - but removing that doesn't resolve the problem for me.

That's great, thanks. On Safari I seen an odd effect whereby some way down the page, the sticky bar then disappears. For instance, if I scroll to the bottom of the the following page (Safari Version 9.0.2), the sticky bar has scrolled off the top. Do you see the same, or is it just my setup?

<!doctype html>
<html class="no-js" lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8">
  <meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge">
  <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
  <title>blah</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/app.css">
</head>
<body>
<!-- NAVIGATION AREA -->
<div data-sticky-container>
  <div style="width:100%" class="sticky" data-sticky data-options="marginTop:0;">
    <div class="top-bar">
       <div class="top-bar-left">
        <ul class="dropdown menu" data-dropdown-menu>
          <li class="menubutton"><a href="index.html">Home</a></li>
          <li class="has-submenu">
            <a href="#">About</a>
            <ul class="submenu menu vertical" data-submenu>
              <li><a href="#">One</a></li>
              <li><a href="#">Two</a></li>
              <li><a href="#">Three</a></li>
            </ul>
          </li>
        </ul>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>
    <!-- CONTENT AREA -->
<div class="row">
  <div class="small-12 medium-6 large-4 columns">    
    TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br /> TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />
    </ol>
  </div>
</div>

<script src="bower_components/jquery/dist/jquery.js"></script>
    <script src="bower_components/what-input/what-input.js"></script>
    <script src="bower_components/foundation-sites/dist/foundation.js"></script>
    <script src="js/app.js"></script>
  </body>
</html>

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Yan Wong's post over 3 years

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately adding marginBottom seems to make no difference (I suspect because the sticky is removed from the layout and floated above everything else).

You commented on Yan Wong's post almost 4 years

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it.

That explains it. Thanks. Again, something useful for the documentation, I feel.

@Brian Tan: I spoke too soon. Your fix works for wide browser windows, but the even with your fix in, the menubar disappearing behaviour returns in my browser (safari, OS X 10.9.5) when the window drops to <600px wide. Sorry.

Yes, this now appears to be fixed, so I'm marking it as resolved. Perhaps it was a caching issue. Thanks.

You commented on Moreno's post almost 4 years

So can Yeti for OS X be updated somehow to use Foundation 6.0.5 rather than 6.0.3? Cheers, Yan.

Hi - apologies for the delay in replying. This is under Safari Version 9.0.2 (9537.86.3.9.1), OS X 10.9.5. But if it's just me, then I guess it can be ignored.

@Brian Tan that's super-helpful. Thanks a lot, and I hope this can all be documented (and fixed if necessary) in the new foundation 6 docs.

Yan

p.s. this is foundation 6.0.5 from the cli (npm install --global foundation-cli). Apologies about the extra /ol close tag in the example above - but removing that doesn't resolve the problem for me.

That's great, thanks. On Safari I seen an odd effect whereby some way down the page, the sticky bar then disappears. For instance, if I scroll to the bottom of the the following page (Safari Version 9.0.2), the sticky bar has scrolled off the top. Do you see the same, or is it just my setup?

<!doctype html>
<html class="no-js" lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8">
  <meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge">
  <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
  <title>blah</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/app.css">
</head>
<body>
<!-- NAVIGATION AREA -->
<div data-sticky-container>
  <div style="width:100%" class="sticky" data-sticky data-options="marginTop:0;">
    <div class="top-bar">
       <div class="top-bar-left">
        <ul class="dropdown menu" data-dropdown-menu>
          <li class="menubutton"><a href="index.html">Home</a></li>
          <li class="has-submenu">
            <a href="#">About</a>
            <ul class="submenu menu vertical" data-submenu>
              <li><a href="#">One</a></li>
              <li><a href="#">Two</a></li>
              <li><a href="#">Three</a></li>
            </ul>
          </li>
        </ul>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>
    <!-- CONTENT AREA -->
<div class="row">
  <div class="small-12 medium-6 large-4 columns">    
    TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br /> TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />TEST<br />
    </ol>
  </div>
</div>

<script src="bower_components/jquery/dist/jquery.js"></script>
    <script src="bower_components/what-input/what-input.js"></script>
    <script src="bower_components/foundation-sites/dist/foundation.js"></script>
    <script src="js/app.js"></script>
  </body>
</html>

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content