Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Lynch commented on Lynch's post about 3 years

Tested with Foundation 6.0.6 and the problem still exists :(

Lynch commented on Lynch's post about 3 years

Hi, Brandon. Thank you very much for your response and interest in helping me :)

I have also concluded that it is a rounding problem. The problem is that I don't know if it's a bug of Foundation or web browsers. With Bootstrap, I had a similar problem... very rare.
If you view the website, the problem only occurs from DIV 2.

I also thought it might be a problem when using the "end" class in the last column: DIV 4. But I think the problem is not there and comes from DIV 2.

I do not think the problem is in my code. But I will try to do more tests and if I see that I haven't satisfastorios results, I will write to premium support.

I have found that in 6.0.6 Foundation has fixed a CSS of columns and rows error. But I guess it will not be related to the problem presented to me. I will try with this new version.

Greetings and thanks.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Lynch's post about 3 years

Tested with Foundation 6.0.6 and the problem still exists :(

You commented on Lynch's post about 3 years

Hi, Brandon. Thank you very much for your response and interest in helping me :)

I have also concluded that it is a rounding problem. The problem is that I don't know if it's a bug of Foundation or web browsers. With Bootstrap, I had a similar problem... very rare.
If you view the website, the problem only occurs from DIV 2.

I also thought it might be a problem when using the "end" class in the last column: DIV 4. But I think the problem is not there and comes from DIV 2.

I do not think the problem is in my code. But I will try to do more tests and if I see that I haven't satisfastorios results, I will write to premium support.

I have found that in 6.0.6 Foundation has fixed a CSS of columns and rows error. But I guess it will not be related to the problem presented to me. I will try with this new version.

Greetings and thanks.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content