Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Fernando Munoz commented on Fernando Munoz's post almost 4 years

Yes, i turned that to false, but:

• didn't work
  • worked the first time but then started to change into false again
  • don't know which version I had anymore. Originally I had the 6.0.3 or something like that but I updated and the NPM screwed the installation by doing recursive directories beyond 256 chars long. Tried bower but that had not given what I needed. After that mix up I stayed in 6.0.3 and updated a little the JS, but, really, for final projects, out of the box, foundation 6 didn't worked as intended and the bugs were really annoying.

BTW, is not good for UX if the first thing your client does is complain about double clicking to get to the links. Could be useful in mobile but I'm not using the functionality for mobile from the basic menu.

Fernando Munoz commented on phil's post almost 4 years

Yes, is not working.
Is an accordion but not a menu. Maybe half a menu.

Fernando Munoz commented on Will Moody's post almost 4 years

This is nonsense!
Documentation does not help a bit on this and searching for a solution I only found this:

<div class="orbit" role="region" aria-label="Information" data-orbit data-options="animInFromRight: fade-in; animInFromLeft: fade-in; animOutToRight: fade-out; animOutToLeft: fade-out">

But this won't work. How i use a fade instead of the slider?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Fernando Munoz's post almost 4 years

Yes, i turned that to false, but:

• didn't work
  • worked the first time but then started to change into false again
  • don't know which version I had anymore. Originally I had the 6.0.3 or something like that but I updated and the NPM screwed the installation by doing recursive directories beyond 256 chars long. Tried bower but that had not given what I needed. After that mix up I stayed in 6.0.3 and updated a little the JS, but, really, for final projects, out of the box, foundation 6 didn't worked as intended and the bugs were really annoying.

BTW, is not good for UX if the first thing your client does is complain about double clicking to get to the links. Could be useful in mobile but I'm not using the functionality for mobile from the basic menu.

You commented on phil's post almost 4 years

Yes, is not working.
Is an accordion but not a menu. Maybe half a menu.

You commented on Will Moody's post almost 4 years

This is nonsense!
Documentation does not help a bit on this and searching for a solution I only found this:

<div class="orbit" role="region" aria-label="Information" data-orbit data-options="animInFromRight: fade-in; animInFromLeft: fade-in; animOutToRight: fade-out; animOutToLeft: fade-out">

But this won't work. How i use a fade instead of the slider?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content