Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Detroit, MI

Started out in graphics and have slowly added programming and web design into the mix.

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Julie Miller commented on Jason kalawe's post over 3 years

After six months of silence I've decided to move my support to Bootstrap. I was unable to move forward with multiple projects because there as no support in updating the wire-frames I have spent countless hours developing with Foundation. 
Because Boostrap is also based on a 12 column grid the transition hasn't been all that difficult, its just tedious and time consuming. Most of the components offered with Foundation are equally supported with Bootstrap and there is a wealth of documentation and community support for Bootstrap. 
I thought about putting a conversion guide together but the documentation for Bootstrap is so well done that I don't think you really need it. 

Julie Miller commented on Jason kalawe's post almost 4 years

Also hoping for upgrade documents soon! Thanks!!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Jason kalawe's post over 3 years

After six months of silence I've decided to move my support to Bootstrap. I was unable to move forward with multiple projects because there as no support in updating the wire-frames I have spent countless hours developing with Foundation. 
Because Boostrap is also based on a 12 column grid the transition hasn't been all that difficult, its just tedious and time consuming. Most of the components offered with Foundation are equally supported with Bootstrap and there is a wealth of documentation and community support for Bootstrap. 
I thought about putting a conversion guide together but the documentation for Bootstrap is so well done that I don't think you really need it. 

You commented on Jason kalawe's post almost 4 years

Also hoping for upgrade documents soon! Thanks!!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content