Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Vancouver, BC

Budding Freelancer

My Posts

My Comments

Jeremy Alexander commented on Jeremy Alexander's post over 3 years

Eric,

Awesome thanks for clarifying! That would be great to be able to connect to the production server. Would be very interested in that feature.

Cheers

Jeremy Alexander commented on Jeremy Alexander's post over 3 years

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your great feedback and Dayo for sending us down this path. I would use a .zip file of my project to upload to the hosting server to deploy my finalized site. I love the foundation framework and this was my first time using Yeti Launch, so I wasn't sure exactly what was being done within the .zip file that gets uploaded to notable and if it would suffice to upload my finalized site to my hosting server. I am correcting in assuming I can do this right, upload .zip file unzip and voila my foundation site on the host server?

Thanks for your patience and help!!!

Jeremy

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jeremy Alexander's post over 3 years

Eric,

Awesome thanks for clarifying! That would be great to be able to connect to the production server. Would be very interested in that feature.

Cheers

You commented on Jeremy Alexander's post over 3 years

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your great feedback and Dayo for sending us down this path. I would use a .zip file of my project to upload to the hosting server to deploy my finalized site. I love the foundation framework and this was my first time using Yeti Launch, so I wasn't sure exactly what was being done within the .zip file that gets uploaded to notable and if it would suffice to upload my finalized site to my hosting server. I am correcting in assuming I can do this right, upload .zip file unzip and voila my foundation site on the host server?

Thanks for your patience and help!!!

Jeremy

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content