Menu icon Foundation

Designer

Webdesigner

My Posts

Replies
  • Suggestion for flex grid

By Anke O.

cssflexgridflex-grid

Hi, I built a wonderful site based on your flex grid. In order to comfortably make it fluid and responsive the vertical and horizontal alignment classes of flex items should additionally be prefixed small-, medium- and large- like so: .small-align-top.co... (continued)

Last Reply by Anke O. about 1 year ago

My Comments

Anke O. commented on Jonathan George's post 5 months

I had the same problem and I wonder why the table-width is set to auto. It seems to work just fine adding min-width: 100%;
Also it seems much more elegant to set the scrollable table's bottom-margin to 0, adding it to the scrolling container instead:
.table-scroll table { margin-bottom: 0; }
.table-scroll { margin-bottom: 1rem; }

Anke O. commented on Anke O.'s post about 1 year

Hi Rafi,
Thanks for your feedback. It's my own site and it's not quite finished, i.e. I also have to check some more browsers and resolutions (looking perfect in FF, Edge/IE and Opera Mobile). Acutually I never worked with flex box grids before, so it took me a few days to figure out the best practice, especially in combination with adapted Contao templates, absolute positionings and no-scrolling-areas.
I'll check out your commit(s) and post my suggestions there if still necessary...

Anke O. commented on Jeff Richards's post about 2 years

Hi, first I want to thank you for letting us use responsive-tables. Everything is working great except I'm also experiencing a non-scrollable first column, which isn't scrollable in your demo either. Since overflow-x is set to scroll and overflow-y to hidden, I can't really think of anything to change. Any ideas?

Regards,
Anke

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jonathan George's post 5 months

I had the same problem and I wonder why the table-width is set to auto. It seems to work just fine adding min-width: 100%;
Also it seems much more elegant to set the scrollable table's bottom-margin to 0, adding it to the scrolling container instead:
.table-scroll table { margin-bottom: 0; }
.table-scroll { margin-bottom: 1rem; }

You commented on Anke O.'s post about 1 year

Hi Rafi,
Thanks for your feedback. It's my own site and it's not quite finished, i.e. I also have to check some more browsers and resolutions (looking perfect in FF, Edge/IE and Opera Mobile). Acutually I never worked with flex box grids before, so it took me a few days to figure out the best practice, especially in combination with adapted Contao templates, absolute positionings and no-scrolling-areas.
I'll check out your commit(s) and post my suggestions there if still necessary...

You commented on Jeff Richards's post about 2 years

Hi, first I want to thank you for letting us use responsive-tables. Everything is working great except I'm also experiencing a non-scrollable first column, which isn't scrollable in your demo either. Since overflow-x is set to scroll and overflow-y to hidden, I can't really think of anything to change. Any ideas?

Regards,
Anke

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content