Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Chris Borgmeyer commented on Chris Borgmeyer's post over 3 years

Rafi,  Removing that p tag had no effect.  We are using the web inliner.  Unfortunatly, the ZURB stack is not a good option for this particular client's needs.
Just to make sure it wasn't our email service, I loaded a test into Mailchimp.  Same result.  No bottom margin rendering on some of the p tags.  And, that's the strange thing.  Why do some p's render with a bottom margin and others do not?
I'm going to try a test with your old eb inliner next just to compare the output.

We're seeing no margin at the bottom of paragraphs.  We have not added custom styles.  I believe all the necessary styles are being inlined.  Here's an exmaple of what the inliner is applying to <p> tags:
style="Margin: 0; Margin-bottom: 10px; color: #0a0a0a; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 19px; margin: 0; margin-bottom: 10px; padding: 0; text-align: left;"
Seems a little redundant but the margin-bottom style is there.

I've not been able to combine re-initing Owl with reflowing Equalizer. I'd still like to do that as it seems optimal but I just can't get it to work. Instead, I'm exploring my own equalizer of sorts by first equalizing the two div's I want equal in height, then calling Owl and finally recalling my equalizer when the screen resizes. So far, I've got something like this. It works but not perfectly.

$(document).ready(function () {
  function equalizeHeights() {
    var $equal1Width = $('.equal1').innerWidth();
    var $equal2Height = $('.equal2').innerHeight();
    if ($equal1Width > $equal2Height) {
      $(".equal2").css({ 'height': $equal1Width + "px" });
    } else {
      $(".equal1").css({ 'height': $equal2Height + "px" });
    }
  }

equalizeHeights();

setTimeout( function(){
    $("#slider").owlCarousel({
      autoPlay: 5000,     
      singleItem: true,
      stopOnHover: true,
      pagination: false,
      lazyLoad: true
    });
  }, 300);

var $resizeTimer;
  $(window).resize(function() {
    clearTimeout($resizeTimer);
    $resizeTimer = setTimeout(function() {
      equalizeHeights();  
      alert('resize');   
    }, 300);
  });
});

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Chris Borgmeyer's post over 3 years

Rafi,  Removing that p tag had no effect.  We are using the web inliner.  Unfortunatly, the ZURB stack is not a good option for this particular client's needs.
Just to make sure it wasn't our email service, I loaded a test into Mailchimp.  Same result.  No bottom margin rendering on some of the p tags.  And, that's the strange thing.  Why do some p's render with a bottom margin and others do not?
I'm going to try a test with your old eb inliner next just to compare the output.

We're seeing no margin at the bottom of paragraphs.  We have not added custom styles.  I believe all the necessary styles are being inlined.  Here's an exmaple of what the inliner is applying to <p> tags:
style="Margin: 0; Margin-bottom: 10px; color: #0a0a0a; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 19px; margin: 0; margin-bottom: 10px; padding: 0; text-align: left;"
Seems a little redundant but the margin-bottom style is there.

I've not been able to combine re-initing Owl with reflowing Equalizer. I'd still like to do that as it seems optimal but I just can't get it to work. Instead, I'm exploring my own equalizer of sorts by first equalizing the two div's I want equal in height, then calling Owl and finally recalling my equalizer when the screen resizes. So far, I've got something like this. It works but not perfectly.

$(document).ready(function () {
  function equalizeHeights() {
    var $equal1Width = $('.equal1').innerWidth();
    var $equal2Height = $('.equal2').innerHeight();
    if ($equal1Width > $equal2Height) {
      $(".equal2").css({ 'height': $equal1Width + "px" });
    } else {
      $(".equal1").css({ 'height': $equal2Height + "px" });
    }
  }

equalizeHeights();

setTimeout( function(){