Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Chris B commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 3 years

Thanks for the tutorial Rafi.  But I'm gonna have to agree with some of the other comments.  Foundations stickyness doesn't seem to work very well.  It breaks at the slightest complications.  I've spent hours today trying to debug my own page, I used the docs, I've used this tutorial and I finally gave up and used a jquery script (http://stickyjs.com/) and that just worked with no issues.  I'm not sure why foundations sticky isn't as simple as the jquery options out there.  But until they make it "just work" I'll have to stick with 3rd party plugins.

Chris B commented on Rob Nester's post almost 4 years

Has this been fixed yet? I can't seem to get sticky to work in foundation 6 and I had it working in 5.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Foundation 6 - Sticky navbar not working?

By Rob Nester

Decided to try out foundation 6 with, what I thought would be, a simple layout - sticky navbar with content below. However, I'm having no luck with getting this to work so I whipped up the example code below - which is drawn from the documentation for F6 ... (continued)

Last Reply by John S almost 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 3 years

Thanks for the tutorial Rafi.  But I'm gonna have to agree with some of the other comments.  Foundations stickyness doesn't seem to work very well.  It breaks at the slightest complications.  I've spent hours today trying to debug my own page, I used the docs, I've used this tutorial and I finally gave up and used a jquery script (http://stickyjs.com/) and that just worked with no issues.  I'm not sure why foundations sticky isn't as simple as the jquery options out there.  But until they make it "just work" I'll have to stick with 3rd party plugins.

You commented on Rob Nester's post almost 4 years

Has this been fixed yet? I can't seem to get sticky to work in foundation 6 and I had it working in 5.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content