Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • data-animation-in options?

By Steve Valet

reveal

I would like to use data-animation-in="fade-in", but it's a bit slow. Is there a way to control the speed? Also, I am actually having trouble finding what can be used with "data-animation-in", basically guessed there was a "fadein" feature, where are ... (continued)

Last Reply by miss ziva 11 months ago

• Reveal - Questions On Logic

By Steve Valet

revealjqueryAJAX

I am trying to learn the Reveal, and had a question. I want to have a simple modal window for a "Cancel/Delete" action. I read the documentation and came up with the below code. But I'm not sure how to tie the buttons into actions. For example, if the... (continued)

Last Reply by Brian Tan over 3 years ago

• Foundation CLI on Windows 8 - Not Working

By Steve Valet

cli

I installed Foundation 6 via the command "npm install --global foundation-cli" on a Windows 8 box, and all seemed to go fine (see attached screen capture). When I ran "Foundation New", the command window just hung, nothing happened. I then tried "Found... (continued)

Last Reply by Steve Valet over 3 years ago

Replies
  • Grid Width not Full Page

By Steve Valet

sitesgrid

I'm trying to figure out how to get the Foundation Grid to scale to full page. Right now it's just about 2/3rds of the page, and no matter what I monkey with, it doesn't change. In the attached image, you can see it's centered nicely, but doesn't fit ... (continued)

Replies
  • Remove Spacing On Panel

By Steve Valet

panel sites

What is the best method to remove the spacing on the side of a panel? I have three in a Foundation Row, and I would like the row to look like a single row instead of three columns in a row. I have attached images of what it looks like now, and what I ... (continued)

Replies
  • Remove spacing between grid

By Steve Valet

I am thinking of using the Foundation Grid to put together a page with rows representing music data. In the attached image, you can see the basic layout. I've tested with the grid, and it adds space between each ROW that I create. Is there a way to re... (continued)

Last Reply by Brian Tan over 3 years ago

My Comments

Steve Valet commented on Steve Valet's post over 3 years

Thanks Rafi! Extremely helpful.

Thanks again. I guess what I'm also asking is if there are any examples of where this has been done? I've seen table and row examples, but not a Foundation grid.

Hey Brandon,

It's for a workflow. Employee enters a time an order went out. Sometimes they forget and don't enter the order. So the ability to create a order (row), then drag it to the appropriate time in the stack of other orders (rows) is needed.

EXAMPLE: Each order is a foundation row
2:00 PM - Order 1
2:05 PM - Order 2
2:15 PM - Order 4
2:10 PM - Order 3

Ooops!! I forgot an order and created it, but now need to push between order 2 and 4.

I want to drag "Order 3" between 2 and 4.

Thanks
Steve

UPDATE: Fixed this by reinstalling NodeJS and Foundation together. Separately didn't seem to work, only when I removed both, then reinstalled.

Steve

It's hacky, but I used the "FullWidth" thing. Perhaps there's something messed up with my project, just don't know.

Hey Brandon,

I am on Foundation 6, but the same code doesn't behave like that. If I add the following, it does behave like yours

.fullWidth {
    width: 100%;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    max-width: initial;
}

Not sure what's going on with my install

Hmm, perhaps I didn't do it correctly, didn't seem to make a difference. Here is what I did:

<div class="row expanded">
    <div class="large-12 columns">
        <div class="panel">
           FOO
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

Thanks Jordan. Giving that a try.

Basically, I like the basic formatting of the "Panel", but wanted to format it a bit to fit my requirements. In a nutshell, I want to have a row with three columns that I can place content in.

pretty basic stuff, but being new to Foundation, I just wanted to see if I was approaching the correct way.

You are absolutely correct. I guess the question really is, how do you modify the "panel" to remove padding? I'm guessing that's where it's coming from.

Is this done with SASS?

Posts Followed

• Foundation CLI on Windows 8 - Not Working

By Steve Valet

cli

I installed Foundation 6 via the command "npm install --global foundation-cli" on a Windows 8 box, and all seemed to go fine (see attached screen capture). When I ran "Foundation New", the command window just hung, nothing happened. I then tried "Found... (continued)

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Steve Valet's post over 3 years

Thanks Rafi! Extremely helpful.

Thanks again. I guess what I'm also asking is if there are any examples of where this has been done? I've seen table and row examples, but not a Foundation grid.

Hey Brandon,

It's for a workflow. Employee enters a time an order went out. Sometimes they forget and don't enter the order. So the ability to create a order (row), then drag it to the appropriate time in the stack of other orders (rows) is needed.

EXAMPLE: Each order is a foundation row
2:00 PM - Order 1
2:05 PM - Order 2
2:15 PM - Order 4
2:10 PM - Order 3

Ooops!! I forgot an order and created it, but now need to push between order 2 and 4.

I want to drag "Order 3" between 2 and 4.

Thanks
Steve

UPDATE: Fixed this by reinstalling NodeJS and Foundation together. Separately didn't seem to work, only when I removed both, then reinstalled.

Steve

It's hacky, but I used the "FullWidth" thing. Perhaps there's something messed up with my project, just don't know.

Hey Brandon,

I am on Foundation 6, but the same code doesn't behave like that. If I add the following, it does behave like yours

.fullWidth {
    width: 100%;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    max-width: initial;
}

Not sure what's going on with my install

Hmm, perhaps I didn't do it correctly, didn't seem to make a difference. Here is what I did:

<div class="row expanded">
    <div class="large-12 columns">
        <div class="panel">
           FOO
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

Thanks Jordan. Giving that a try.

Basically, I like the basic formatting of the "Panel", but wanted to format it a bit to fit my requirements. In a nutshell, I want to have a row with three columns that I can place content in.

pretty basic stuff, but being new to Foundation, I just wanted to see if I was approaching the correct way.

You are absolutely correct. I guess the question really is, how do you modify the "panel" to remove padding? I'm guessing that's where it's coming from.

Is this done with SASS?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content