Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Editing Mixins

By Jonathan Ireland

mixins

Hello, Just wondering the best way to edit mixins. I want to edit the top-bar to apply some styles that aren't in the settings. I am best editing the component of the mixins in the bower_components? or custom css with a custom.scss file? C... (continued)

Last Reply by Jonathan Ireland almost 4 years ago

My Comments

Jonathan Ireland commented on Jonathan Ireland's post over 2 years

Hello Thanks for getting back to me. I managed to resolve this so its not half as bad now. I used method Rafi suggested I hadn't added the .no-js class to .title-bar and .top-bar
Cheers

Jon

Jonathan Ireland commented on Jonathan Ireland's post over 2 years

Thanks guys, I have tried Rafi suggestion but makes no noticeable difference. Ive not really noticed it on my other foundation sites as most as single level. I do have some other site which are using jointwp foundation which dont have this issue so ill look into that.

Jonathan Ireland commented on Philip Cook's post almost 4 years

Hello Philip,

Thanks for that. The compile seems to work fine for me by just using "Foundation Watch". The only problem with the node_modules folder is if I want to delete or move them.

Cheers

Jon

Hello Philip,

That looks pretty much similar to what i have now and it all work fine. Isn't that correct? before this I was getting foundation under node_modules aswell

Jonathan Ireland commented on Jonathan Ireland's post almost 4 years

Thanks for that got that working nice :)

Hello Philip,

I sorted by removing everything and starting from scratch following this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKywQK4NPdc

I am pretty new the npm/sass setup so this seemed like the easiest option!

Cheers

Jon

Yes I had this problem aswell. I managed to delete them by using 7Zip file manager and Shift + Delete which skips the recycle bin.

As for why I don't know.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jonathan Ireland's post over 2 years

Hello Thanks for getting back to me. I managed to resolve this so its not half as bad now. I used method Rafi suggested I hadn't added the .no-js class to .title-bar and .top-bar
Cheers

Jon

You commented on Jonathan Ireland's post over 2 years

Thanks guys, I have tried Rafi suggestion but makes no noticeable difference. Ive not really noticed it on my other foundation sites as most as single level. I do have some other site which are using jointwp foundation which dont have this issue so ill look into that.

You commented on Philip Cook's post almost 4 years

Hello Philip,

Thanks for that. The compile seems to work fine for me by just using "Foundation Watch". The only problem with the node_modules folder is if I want to delete or move them.

Cheers

Jon

Hello Philip,

That looks pretty much similar to what i have now and it all work fine. Isn't that correct? before this I was getting foundation under node_modules aswell

You commented on Jonathan Ireland's post almost 4 years

Thanks for that got that working nice :)

Hello Philip,

I sorted by removing everything and starting from scratch following this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKywQK4NPdc

I am pretty new the npm/sass setup so this seemed like the easiest option!

Cheers

Jon

Yes I had this problem aswell. I managed to delete them by using 7Zip file manager and Shift + Delete which skips the recycle bin.

As for why I don't know.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers