Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Andrew Dobbs commented on Mark DiSciullo's post almost 4 years

Hey Erik,

Thank you. I was able to get the new version and log into Notable in Yeti Launch. However, when I try to deploy to Notable, it just hangs in an active process with the spinner going.

When I signed into Notable to see if I could upload there, my first attempt was to upload under "Create Prototype" where it just seems to want me to upload only image files... similar to an InVision style prototype.

I did find the tab to upload Code after looking around some more.

Andrew Dobbs commented on Mark DiSciullo's post almost 4 years

Hi Erik, is the latest patch connected to the button to download?

I'm still getting this bug, and I just downloaded Yeti Launch a couple hours ago. (v 1.0.0 in about).

Separately, it's not really apparent to me how to host my site on Notable for feedback. I signed up and logged in in Yeti Launch, but I don't see any action anywhere to do that.

Thanks!
Andy

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Mark DiSciullo's post almost 4 years

Hey Erik,

Thank you. I was able to get the new version and log into Notable in Yeti Launch. However, when I try to deploy to Notable, it just hangs in an active process with the spinner going.

When I signed into Notable to see if I could upload there, my first attempt was to upload under "Create Prototype" where it just seems to want me to upload only image files... similar to an InVision style prototype.

I did find the tab to upload Code after looking around some more.

You commented on Mark DiSciullo's post almost 4 years

Hi Erik, is the latest patch connected to the button to download?

I'm still getting this bug, and I just downloaded Yeti Launch a couple hours ago. (v 1.0.0 in about).

Separately, it's not really apparent to me how to host my site on Notable for feedback. I signed up and logged in in Yeti Launch, but I don't see any action anywhere to do that.

Thanks!
Andy

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content