Menu icon Foundation

Developer | london

My Posts

Replies
  • Responsive Equalizer

By Smiley

Responsive Equalizer code

Hi There, I was reading your Responsive Equalizer code and wanted to make some stacked boxes equalise on medium and large, however no point on single column boxes for iphone layout. I tried div class="row" data-equalizer data-equalizer-mq="medium-up... (continued)

Last Reply by Smiley over 4 years ago

My Comments

Smiley commented on Simon Olsen's post about 3 years

I fixed the issue using
<script>
$(".close-reveal-modal").click(function(){
location.reload();
});

</script>

Smiley commented on Simon Olsen's post about 3 years

Hi Simon,  thanks for your reply. Unfortuanely its not a video, is a html5 animation thats in a reveal modal. I tried the data-reset-on-close="true"on the data reveal but its not working on IE.

<div class="large-12 large-centered columns objectHolder">
<object type="text/html" width="100%" height="500" data-dw-widget="Edge" data="/animations/animation.html">
</object>
</div>

Smiley commented on Simon Olsen's post over 3 years

Hi all,

Is there a solution for Foundation 5? I have a HTML5 animation in a reveal modal window. In Chrome and Firefox, when you close the reveal the video resets, in IE it continues to play in the background.

Any suggestions?

Smiley commented on Ahmed's post almost 4 years

Im getting a constant error when i try to compile my sass

error foundation.scss (Line 42 of _value.scss: Invalid CSS after " top": expected ")", was ":nth($val,1),")

Fresh install pulled down, try to run it through Scout like i always do with Foundation 5 and im getting this error so just gave up :(

Hi Chris,

Im unsure of Ahmeds issue so i cant comment but i posted up one called 'Foundation Compile error' with the errors on few days ago. Thanks

This would be handy... I’m having a nightmare of scss errors and driving me insane!

Even some small tips or something? My posts aren’t getting replied too and I’m stuck and close to giving up myself :(

Smiley commented on Smiley's post almost 4 years

This is the actual error im getting when i do a clean scss compiling for the first time. Its all the same error? What am i doing wrong?

Change detected at 12:02:18 to: components/_label.scss
error foundation.scss (Line 47 of _value.scss: Invalid CSS after " top": expected ")", was ": nth($val, 1),")
create foundation.css >>> Change detected at 12:02:18 to: components/_media-object.scss
error foundation.scss (Line 47 of _value.scss: Invalid CSS after " top": expected ")", was ": nth($val, 1),")
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:19 to: components/_menu.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:20 to: components/_off-canvas.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:20 to: components/_orbit.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:21 to: components/_pagination.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:22 to: components/_progress-bar.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:23 to: components/_reveal.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:23 to: components/_slider.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:24 to: components/_sticky.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:24 to: components/_switch.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:25 to: components/_table.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:26 to: components/_tabs.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:26 to: components/_thumbnail.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:28 to: components/_title-bar.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:28 to: components/_tooltip.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:28 to: components/_top-bar.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:29 to: components/_visibility.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:30 to: forms/_checkbox.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:30 to: forms/_error.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:30 to: forms/_fieldset.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:30 to: forms/_forms.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:31 to: _global.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:31 to: forms/_help-text.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:32 to: forms/_input-group.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:32 to: forms/_label.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:33 to: forms/_select.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:33 to: forms/_text.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:33 to: foundation.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:34 to: grid/_classes.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:34 to: grid/_column.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:34 to: grid/_flex-grid.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:34 to: grid/_grid.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:34 to: grid/_gutter.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:35 to: grid/_layout.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:35 to: grid/_position.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:35 to: grid/_row.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:35 to: grid/_size.scss
identical foundation.css >>> Change detected at 12:02:36 to: settings/_settings.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:36 to: typography/_alignment.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:36 to: typography/_base.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:36 to: typography/_helpers.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:36 to: typography/_print.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:37 to: typography/_typography.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:37 to: util/_breakpoint.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:37 to: util/_color.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:37 to: util/_mixins.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:37 to: util/_selector.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:38 to: util/_unit.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:38 to: util/_util.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:38 to: util/_value.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:38 to: vendor/normalize.scss
identical foundation.css

Smiley commented on Smiley's post over 4 years

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for replying, i tried that code but the small grid panel blocks are still equalising on height. I might have to code seperate areas on my template to remove the height using hide classes for different screens. Its not ideal as that means my template code is pulled in twice
on the page but may be the only solution.

Thanks though :)

Hi Rafi,

I have the equaliser working on stack using that piece of code.
 ``` <ul class="xlarge-block-grid-3 large-block-grid-3 medium-block-grid-2 small-block-grid-1" data-equalizer data-options="equalize_on_stack: true">

I didnt want the stacked boxes equalising on small? Was hoping to do       

<ul class="xlarge-block-grid-3 large-block-grid-3 medium-block-grid-2 small-block-grid-1" data-equalizer data-options="equalize_on_stack: true data-equalizer-mq="medium-up">

Cheers

Thanks Rafi, Great stuff :)

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Simon Olsen's post about 3 years

I fixed the issue using
<script>
$(".close-reveal-modal").click(function(){
location.reload();
});

</script>

You commented on Simon Olsen's post about 3 years

Hi Simon,  thanks for your reply. Unfortuanely its not a video, is a html5 animation thats in a reveal modal. I tried the data-reset-on-close="true"on the data reveal but its not working on IE.

<div class="large-12 large-centered columns objectHolder">
<object type="text/html" width="100%" height="500" data-dw-widget="Edge" data="/animations/animation.html">
</object>
</div>

You commented on Simon Olsen's post over 3 years

Hi all,

Is there a solution for Foundation 5? I have a HTML5 animation in a reveal modal window. In Chrome and Firefox, when you close the reveal the video resets, in IE it continues to play in the background.

Any suggestions?

You commented on Ahmed's post almost 4 years

Im getting a constant error when i try to compile my sass

error foundation.scss (Line 42 of _value.scss: Invalid CSS after " top": expected ")", was ":nth($val,1),")

Fresh install pulled down, try to run it through Scout like i always do with Foundation 5 and im getting this error so just gave up :(

Hi Chris,

Im unsure of Ahmeds issue so i cant comment but i posted up one called 'Foundation Compile error' with the errors on few days ago. Thanks

This would be handy... I’m having a nightmare of scss errors and driving me insane!

Even some small tips or something? My posts aren’t getting replied too and I’m stuck and close to giving up myself :(

You commented on Smiley's post almost 4 years

This is the actual error im getting when i do a clean scss compiling for the first time. Its all the same error? What am i doing wrong?

Change detected at 12:02:18 to: components/_label.scss
create foundation.css >>> Change detected at 12:02:18 to: components/_media-object.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:19 to: components/_menu.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:20 to: components/_off-canvas.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:20 to: components/_orbit.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:21 to: components/_pagination.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:22 to: components/_progress-bar.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:23 to: components/_reveal.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:23 to: components/_slider.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:24 to: components/_sticky.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:24 to: components/_switch.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:25 to: components/_table.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:26 to: components/_tabs.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:26 to: components/_thumbnail.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:28 to: components/_title-bar.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:28 to: components/_tooltip.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:28 to: components/_top-bar.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:29 to: components/_visibility.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:30 to: forms/_checkbox.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:30 to: forms/_error.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:30 to: forms/_fieldset.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:30 to: forms/_forms.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:31 to: _global.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:31 to: forms/_help-text.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:32 to: forms/_input-group.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:32 to: forms/_label.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:33 to: forms/_select.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:33 to: forms/_text.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:33 to: foundation.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:34 to: grid/_classes.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:34 to: grid/_column.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:34 to: grid/_flex-grid.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:34 to: grid/_grid.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:34 to: grid/_gutter.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:35 to: grid/_layout.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:35 to: grid/_position.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:35 to: grid/_row.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:35 to: grid/_size.scss
identical foundation.css >>> Change detected at 12:02:36 to: settings/_settings.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:36 to: typography/_alignment.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:36 to: typography/_base.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:36 to: typography/_helpers.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:36 to: typography/_print.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:37 to: typography/_typography.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:37 to: util/_breakpoint.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:37 to: util/_color.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:37 to: util/_mixins.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:37 to: util/_selector.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:38 to: util/_unit.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:38 to: util/_util.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:38 to: util/_value.scss
identical foundation.css
>>> Change detected at 12:02:38 to: vendor/normalize.scss
identical foundation.css

You commented on Smiley's post over 4 years

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for replying, i tried that code but the small grid panel blocks are still equalising on height. I might have to code seperate areas on my template to remove the height using hide classes for different screens. Its not ideal as that means my template code is pulled in twice
on the page but may be the only solution.

Thanks though :)

Hi Rafi,

I have the equaliser working on stack using that piece of code.
 ``` <ul class="xlarge-block-grid-3 large-block-grid-3 medium-block-grid-2 small-block-grid-1" data-equalizer data-options="equalize_on_stack: true">

I didnt want the stacked boxes equalising on small? Was hoping to do       

<ul class="xlarge-block-grid-3 large-block-grid-3 medium-block-grid-2 small-block-grid-1" data-equalizer data-options="equalize_on_stack: true data-equalizer-mq="medium-up">

Cheers

Thanks Rafi, Great stuff :)

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content