Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Sticky plugin element width

By John White

stickysites

I am having an issue with the sticky plugin in foundation 6. The sticky elements dont seem to fit in the grid. Even if you look at the example in the documentation the image spills over the edge of the grid on the right side. It seems to fill the full co... (continued)

Last Reply by Jacky888 about 1 year ago

• NEW
  • Checkout Cart Template

By John White

Ecommercetemplates

Hi I am looking to create an eCommerce site in very little time. Does anyone know of any cart, basket, checkout templates that might be useful to start me off? Couldn't see any in the templates section of the site. ThanksJohn 

My Comments

John White commented on John White's post almost 4 years

The problem is:

In chrome when you click the off canvas nav the parallax image disappears (second image down page).

Ah just noticed this problem only seems to exist in chrome

The second full width image should have a parallax effect but that webkit-backface-visibility property on the off-canvas-wrap class seems to stop it working?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

• Anna Everson has no published posts

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on John White's post almost 4 years

The problem is:

In chrome when you click the off canvas nav the parallax image disappears (second image down page).

Ah just noticed this problem only seems to exist in chrome

The second full width image should have a parallax effect but that webkit-backface-visibility property on the off-canvas-wrap class seems to stop it working?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• Anna Everson has no published posts