Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Orkney Islands, Scotland

I develop websites for my own and friend use, mostly targeted at the holiday accommodation market.

My Posts

My Comments

Philip Cook commented on Tonybyte's post about 3 years

The good news is that NODEJS finally fixed the problem by changing the way that NODE handles dependencies to produce a flatter file structure.  So there ought be no more deep folder structures.  So I suggest you get the latest version of NODEJS.

Philip Cook commented on Deryck Oñate's post over 3 years

Geoff, thanks for this update.

I have installed npm v3.

Then removed foudation-cli and re-installed it.

When I create a new project with "foundation new" from a cmd prompt I still get the crazy nested folder structure under node_modules.

But if you then switch to your project folder and use "npm dedupe" the proper v3 folder structure is created and duplicate copies of the module dependencies removed.

So a new project now requires at CLI

foundation new
cd
npm dedupe
foundation watch

Philip Cook commented on Philip Cook's post almost 4 years

Here is the link to the discussion on GitHub

https://github.com/nodejs/node-v0.x-archive/issues/6960

Are you using the basic template or the full zurb template?

If either fall over because of third party apps not capable of long pathnames in Windows then I am glad I have adopted the 'run it in linux' solution.

Kay,

the discussion thread I found on GitHub has talked at length about how to both 'fix' and 'workaround' this problem.

Suggested fixes include shortening the 'node_module' folders to be called 'nm' ie a saving of 9 characters per level of the node folder structure. This still does not solve the problem, it just makes it go away for projects that have modest levels of dependency.

To be clear, all of the foundation-cli utilities are capable of working with very long pathnames, so your projects installed on windows/ntfs should compile & work... it is just that the 'local' windows utilities can fail to manage things longer than 260 chars.

The best 'fix' proposed requires project module dependencies to be managed in a different way, with a much flatter file/folder structure.. which is a major rewrite of the tools. This is such a big job that some have suggested abandoning support for Windows rather than tackle it. However the developers have said they do intend to address the issue and maintain a Windows product... but when ??
The last update on the forum thread I read was middle of 2014 !!

I think the reason you may want all this clutter, is so you can 'update' the tools and framework easily when Foundation gets its next release. very relevant given the number of early bugs I see being reported in Foundation 6. (we are up to 6.0.5 already).

Personally I have never updated any of the framework of my Foundation 4 projects, since they all started with a stable release (4.3.2 as I recall) and I tend not to make a new project, I just clone a previous one that I have working and start from there.

If you choose not to use gulp as your tool for compiling SASS and assembling js files then you may not need it. Your choice.

I also suspect that if you 'address' the project folder over a network then you may find that Windows utilities can copy. move and delete the folder structure... but I havn't tried it.

Good luck with your projects.

Jonathan,.

I have been doing some research in other forums. It seems these deep paths are 'normal'.

The problem does not lie with Foundation but with nodejs and npm on the Windows Platform.

Git / nodejs / npm will create a folder tree in which each module stores its dependencies in a sub-folder structure that commences node_modules/ and since each dependency may itself have further dependency there is always the possibility to create a 'deep' folder structure which exceed the Windows limit of 260 characters.

The underlying disk format (NTFS for Windows or the various flavours of Linux formats) can handle very long path names... BUT Microsoft have built in a limit of 260 characters in their various OS utilities and apps. So you can use npm (the foundation-cli uses npm) to create your folder structure on a Windows machine but then Windows Explorer cannot delete any parts that are longer than 260 characters.

This was discussed as long ago as mid 2014 but as yet there has been no solution proposed to change the way nodejs / npm handle dependencies that will 'fit' within the Windows constraint. And Microsoft don't consider this a bug (that will be fixed) but a feature (that must be designed around).

This rather makes the concept of nodejs for Windows a non-sequitur since if the dependency tree gets deep enough then some (but not all) apps in Windows may break.

You will need to find third party tools that can manipulate the folder structure in Windows when you need to tify up.

But it seems that gulp (much used in Foundation) is capable of manipulating the long pathnames in Windows so your Foundation for Sites development can work without a problem... other third party applications may not.. so beware.

Meantime, I have created a VirtualBox OpenSUSE environment in which to install Foundation 6 and develop my websites which shares the the top level folder of my project with the Windows 10 host environment using Samba.

This way I can edit the html, sass & js from Windows 10 using my preferred tools and have the OpenSUSE client manage the recompilations of the SASS, JS etc.

I will post more if I come across any others useful tips...

I have been doing some research in other forums

It turns out this behaviour is normal.

The problem does not lie with Foundation but with nodejs and npm on the Windows Platform.

Git / nodejs / npm will create a folder tree in which each module stores its dependencies in a sub-folder structure that commences node_modules/ and since each dependency may itself have further dependency there is always the possibility to create a 'deep' folder structure which exceed the Windows limit of 260 characters.

The underlying disk format (NTFS for Windows or the various flavours of Linux formats) can handle very long path names... BUT Microsoft have built in a limit of 260 characters in their various OS utilities and apps. So you can use npm (the foundation-cli uses npm) to create your folder structure on a Windows machine but then Windows Explorer cannot delete any parts that are longer than 260 characters.

This was discussed as long ago as mid 2014 but as yet there has been no solution proposed to change the way nodejs / npm handle dependencies that will 'fit' within the Windows constraint. And Microsoft don't consider this a bug (that will be fixed) but a feature (that must be designed around).

This rather makes the concept of nodejs for Windows a non-sequitur since if the dependency tree gets deep enough then some (but not all) apps in Windows may break.

You will need to find third party tools that can manipulate the folder structure in Windows when you need to tify up.

But it seems that gulp (much used in Foundation) is capable of manipulating the long pathnames in Windows so your Foundation for Sites development can work without a problem... other third party applications may not.. so beware.

Meantime, I have created a VirtualBox OpenSUSE environment in which to install Foundation 6 and develop my websites which shares the the top level folder of my project with the Windows 10 host environment using Samba.

This way I can edit the html, sass & js from Windows 10 using my preferred tools and have the OpenSUSE client manage the recompilations of the SASS, JS etc.

Philip Cook commented on Tonybyte's post almost 4 years

Robert, et al...

You will need to find third party tools that can manipulate the folder structure in Windows when you need to tidy up.

Philip Cook commented on Tonybyte's post almost 4 years

I am guessing you guys are using a Windows OS. I am using Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit.

I have the same problem... the SASS based Foundation 6 project installed by "foundation new" goes deeper than the Windows API limit of 260 characters for a path name.

This means the folder tree cannot be copied or deleted by the Windows OS.

I am not sure that it succeeds in installing the full depth of the project with all the required dependencies.

Here is the command windows from a "foundation new" session along with the folder tree i got.

Microsoft Windows Version 10.0.10240 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Philip>foundation new
? What are you building today? (Use arrow keys)
? What are you building today? A website (Foundation for Sites)
? What's the project called? Rickla
? Which template would you like to use? Basic Template: includes a Sass compiler

/|     ,
  , /|/  \/| /|       Thanks for using ZURB Foundation for Sites!
 /|/       |/ |       -------------------------------------------

|| || Let's set up a new project.
_| ^ ^ |/ It shouldn't take more than a minute.
| -[O]--[O]- |
| _
, |
| ... |
\
_________/

Downloading the project template...
Done downloading!

Installing dependencies...

[email protected] postinstall C:\Users\Philip\Rickla\node_modules\gulp-sass\node_modules\node-sass\node_modules\cross-spawn\node_modules\spawn-sync
node postinstall

\
> [email protected] install C:\Users\Philip\Rickla\node_modules\gulp-sass\node_modules\node-sass
> node scripts/install.js

Binary downloaded and installed at C:\Users\Philip\Rickla\node_modules\gulp-sass\node_modules\node-sass\vendor\win32-x64-46\binding.node

[email protected] postinstall C:\Users\Philip\Rickla\node_modules\gulp-sass\node_modules\node-sass
node scripts/build.js

C:\Users\Philip\Rickla\node_modules\gulp-sass\node_modules\node-sass\vendor\win32-x64-46\binding.node exists.
testing binary.
Binary is fine; exiting.
[email protected] node_modules\gulp-load-plugins
├── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected] ([email protected])
└── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])

[email protected] node_modules\gulp
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
├── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
├── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
└── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])

[email protected] node_modules\gulp-autoprefixer
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected])
├── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
└── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected])

[email protected] node_modules\gulp-sass
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
└── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])

You're all set!

✓ New project folder created.
✓ Node modules installed.
✓ Bower components installed.

Now run foundation watch while inside the Rickla folder.

C:\Users\Philip>tree
Folder PATH listing for volume SSD
Volume serial number is 000000C4 EEA0:1D8D
C:.
├───.config
│ └───configstore
├───.gem
│ └───specs
│ └───api.rubygems.org%443
│ └───quick
│ └───Marshal.4.8
├───.oracle_jre_usage
├───.thumb
│ ├───fail
│ └───normal
├───.VirtualBox
├───Documents
├───iCloudDrive
├───OneDrive
└───Rickla
├───bower_components
│ ├───foundation-sites
│ │ ├───.npm
│ │ │ └───package
│ │ ├───dist
│ │ ├───js
│ │ └───scss
│ │ ├───components
│ │ ├───forms
│ │ ├───grid
│ │ ├───settings
│ │ ├───typography
│ │ ├───util
│ │ └───vendor
│ ├───jquery
│ │ ├───dist
│ │ └───src
│ │ ├───ajax
│ │ │ └───var
│ │ ├───attributes
│ │ ├───core
│ │ │ └───var
│ │ ├───css
│ │ │ └───var
│ │ ├───data
│ │ │ └───var
│ │ ├───effects
│ │ ├───event
│ │ ├───exports
│ │ ├───manipulation
│ │ │ └───var
│ │ ├───queue
│ │ ├───sizzle
│ │ │ └───dist
│ │ ├───traversing
│ │ │ └───var
│ │ └───var
│ ├───motion-ui
│ │ ├───dist
│ │ ├───docs
│ │ ├───lib
│ │ └───src
│ │ ├───effects
│ │ ├───transitions
│ │ └───util
│ └───what-input
│ ├───gulpfile.js
│ │ └───tasks
│ └───polyfills
│ └───ie8
├───etc
├───js
├───node_modules
│ ├───.bin
│ ├───gulp
│ │ ├───bin
│ │ ├───completion
│ │ ├───lib
│ │ └───node_modules
│ │ ├───.bin
│ │ ├───archy
│ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───chalk
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───ansi-styles
│ │ │ ├───escape-string-regexp
│ │ │ ├───has-ansi
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ ├───strip-ansi
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ └───supports-color
│ │ ├───deprecated
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───gulp-util
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ ├───array-differ
│ │ │ ├───array-uniq
│ │ │ ├───beeper
│ │ │ ├───dateformat
│ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───get-stdin
│ │ │ │ │ └───meow
│ │ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───camelcase-keys
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───camelcase
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───map-obj
│ │ │ │ │ ├───loud-rejection
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───signal-exit
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ │ ├───normalize-package-data
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───hosted-git-info
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───is-builtin-module
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───builtin-modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───validate-npm-package-license
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───spdx-correct
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───spdx-license-ids
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───spdx-expression-parse
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───spdx-exceptions
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───spdx-license-ids
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ │ ├───object-assign
│ │ │ │ │ ├───read-pkg-up
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───find-up
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───path-exists
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie-promise
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───read-pkg
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───load-json-file
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───graceful-fs
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───parse-json
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───error-ex
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-arrayish
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───vendor
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pify
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pinkie-promise
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───strip-bom
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-utf8
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───path-type
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───graceful-fs
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pify
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie-promise
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ ├───redent
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───indent-string
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───repeating
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-finite
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───number-is-nan
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───strip-indent
│ │ │ │ │ └───trim-newlines
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───weekofyear
│ │ │ ├───fancy-log
│ │ │ ├───gulplog
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───glogg
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───sparkles
│ │ │ ├───has-gulplog
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───sparkles
│ │ │ ├───lodash.template
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash.escape
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash.keys
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lodash.isarguments
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lodash.isarray
│ │ │ │ │ └───lodash._getnative
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash.restparam
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash.templatesettings
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash._basecopy
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash._basetostring
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash._basevalues
│ │ │ │ └───lodash._isiterateecall
│ │ │ ├───lodash._reescape
│ │ │ ├───lodash._reevaluate
│ │ │ ├───lodash._reinterpolate
│ │ │ ├───multipipe
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ └───duplexer2
│ │ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───readable-stream
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───core-util-is
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───string_decoder
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───object-assign
│ │ │ ├───replace-ext
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───through2
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───readable-stream
│ │ │ │ │ ├───doc
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───wg-meetings
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ ├───core-util-is
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ │ ├───process-nextick-args
│ │ │ │ │ ├───string_decoder
│ │ │ │ │ └───util-deprecate
│ │ │ │ └───xtend
│ │ │ └───vinyl
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───clone
│ │ │ └───clone-stats
│ │ ├───interpret
│ │ ├───liftoff
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───extend
│ │ │ ├───findup-sync
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───glob
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───inflight
│ │ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ ├───minimatch
│ │ │ │ │ └───brace-expansion
│ │ │ │ │ ├───balanced-match
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───concat-map
│ │ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───once
│ │ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───path-is-absolute
│ │ │ ├───flagged-respawn
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───bin
│ │ │ ├───rechoir
│ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ └───resolve
│ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───dotdot
│ │ │ │ └───abc
│ │ │ ├───module_dir
│ │ │ │ ├───xmodules
│ │ │ │ │ └───aaa
│ │ │ │ ├───ymodules
│ │ │ │ │ └───aaa
│ │ │ │ └───zmodules
│ │ │ │ └───bbb
│ │ │ ├───node_path
│ │ │ │ ├───x
│ │ │ │ │ ├───aaa
│ │ │ │ │ └───ccc
│ │ │ │ └───y
│ │ │ │ ├───bbb
│ │ │ │ └───ccc
│ │ │ ├───pathfilter
│ │ │ │ └───deep_ref
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───deep
│ │ │ │ └───deeper
│ │ │ ├───precedence
│ │ │ │ ├───aaa
│ │ │ │ └───bbb
│ │ │ ├───resolver
│ │ │ │ ├───bar
│ │ │ │ │ └───foo
│ │ │ │ ├───baz
│ │ │ │ ├───biz
│ │ │ │ │ ├───garply
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ ├───grux
│ │ │ │ │ └───tiv
│ │ │ │ ├───incorrect_main
│ │ │ │ ├───other_path
│ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───punycode
│ │ │ │ │ └───punycode
│ │ │ │ ├───quux
│ │ │ │ │ └───foo
│ │ │ │ └───without_basedir
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───subdirs
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───a
│ │ │ └───b
│ │ │ └───c
│ │ ├───minimist
│ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───orchestrator
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───end-of-stream
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───once
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───sequencify
│ │ │ └───stream-consume
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───pretty-hrtime
│ │ ├───semver
│ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───tildify
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───os-homedir
│ │ ├───v8flags
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ └───user-home
│ │ └───vinyl-fs
│ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ ├───dest
│ │ │ │ └───writeContents
│ │ │ └───src
│ │ │ └───getContents
│ │ └───node_modules
│ │ ├───.bin
│ │ ├───defaults
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───clone
│ │ ├───glob-stream
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───glob
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───inflight
│ │ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ └───once
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───glob2base
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───find-index
│ │ │ ├───minimatch
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───brace-expansion
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───balanced-match
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───concat-map
│ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───ordered-read-streams
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ └───unique-stream
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───glob-watcher
│ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───gaze
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───globule
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───glob
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lodash
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───dist
│ │ │ │ │ └───minimatch
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lru-cache
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───sigmund
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ └───expand
│ │ │ │ ├───css
│ │ │ │ ├───deep
│ │ │ │ │ └───deeper
│ │ │ │ │ └───deepest
│ │ │ │ └───js
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ ├───graceful-fs
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───mkdirp
│ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───minimist
│ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───strip-bom
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───first-chunk-stream
│ │ │ └───is-utf8
│ │ ├───through2
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───readable-stream
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───core-util-is
│ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ └───string_decoder
│ │ │ └───xtend
│ │ └───vinyl
│ │ ├───lib
│ │ └───node_modules
│ │ ├───clone
│ │ └───clone-stats
│ ├───gulp-autoprefixer
│ │ └───node_modules
│ │ ├───autoprefixer-core
│ │ │ ├───data
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ └───hacks
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───browserslist
│ │ │ ├───caniuse-db
│ │ │ │ ├───features-json
│ │ │ │ ├───fulldata-json
│ │ │ │ └───region-usage-json
│ │ │ └───num2fraction
│ │ ├───gulp-util
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ ├───array-differ
│ │ │ ├───array-uniq
│ │ │ ├───beeper
│ │ │ ├───chalk
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───ansi-styles
│ │ │ │ ├───escape-string-regexp
│ │ │ │ ├───has-ansi
│ │ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ │ ├───strip-ansi
│ │ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ │ └───supports-color
│ │ │ ├───dateformat
│ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───get-stdin
│ │ │ │ │ └───meow
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───map-obj
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───semver
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───find-up
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───read-pkg
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pify
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pify
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ ├───redent
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───weekofyear
│ │ │ ├───fancy-log
│ │ │ ├───gulplog
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───glogg
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───sparkles
│ │ │ ├───has-gulplog
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───sparkles
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash.keys
│ │ │ ├───minimist
│ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───multipipe
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ └───duplexer2
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───object-assign
│ │ │ ├───replace-ext
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───through2
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───doc
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ └───xtend
│ │ │ └───vinyl
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───clone
│ │ │ └───clone-stats
│ │ ├───object-assign
│ │ ├───postcss
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───es6-promise
│ │ │ │ ├───dist
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ └───es6-promise
│ │ │ │ └───promise
│ │ │ ├───js-base64
│ │ │ │ ├───old
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ └───source-map
│ │ │ ├───build
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ └───source-map
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───amdefine
│ │ ├───through2
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───readable-stream
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───core-util-is
│ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ └───string_decoder
│ │ │ └───xtend
│ │ └───vinyl-sourcemaps-apply
│ │ └───node_modules
│ │ └───source-map
│ │ ├───build
│ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───source-map
│ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ └───amdefine
│ │ └───test
│ │ └───source-map
│ ├───gulp-load-plugins
│ │ └───node_modules
│ │ ├───findup-sync
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───glob
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───inflight
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ ├───minimatch
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───brace-expansion
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───balanced-match
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───concat-map
│ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ └───once
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───gulp-util
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ ├───array-differ
│ │ │ ├───array-uniq
│ │ │ ├───beeper
│ │ │ ├───chalk
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───ansi-styles
│ │ │ │ ├───has-ansi
│ │ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ │ ├───strip-ansi
│ │ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ ├───dateformat
│ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───get-stdin
│ │ │ │ │ └───meow
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───map-obj
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───semver
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───find-up
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───read-pkg
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pify
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pify
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ ├───redent
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───weekofyear
│ │ │ ├───fancy-log
│ │ │ ├───gulplog
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───glogg
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───sparkles
│ │ │ ├───has-gulplog
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───sparkles
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash.keys
│ │ │ ├───minimist
│ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───multipipe
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ └───duplexer2
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───object-assign
│ │ │ ├───replace-ext
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───through2
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───doc
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ └───xtend
│ │ │ └───vinyl
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───clone
│ │ │ └───clone-stats
│ │ ├───multimatch
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───array-differ
│ │ │ ├───array-union
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───array-uniq
│ │ │ └───minimatch
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───brace-expansion
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───balanced-match
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ └───concat-map
│ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ └───resolve
│ │ ├───example
│ │ ├───lib
│ │ └───test
│ │ ├───dotdot
│ │ │ └───abc
│ │ ├───module_dir
│ │ │ ├───xmodules
│ │ │ │ └───aaa
│ │ │ ├───ymodules
│ │ │ │ └───aaa
│ │ │ └───zmodules
│ │ │ └───bbb
│ │ ├───node_path
│ │ │ ├───x
│ │ │ │ ├───aaa
│ │ │ │ └───ccc
│ │ │ └───y
│ │ │ ├───bbb
│ │ │ └───ccc
│ │ ├───pathfilter
│ │ │ └───deep_ref
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───deep
│ │ │ └───deeper
│ │ ├───precedence
│ │ │ ├───aaa
│ │ │ └───bbb
│ │ ├───resolver
│ │ │ ├───bar
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───foo
│ │ │ ├───baz
│ │ │ ├───biz
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───garply
│ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───grux
│ │ │ │ └───tiv
│ │ │ ├───incorrect_main
│ │ │ ├───other_path
│ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ ├───punycode
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───punycode
│ │ │ ├───quux
│ │ │ │ └───foo
│ │ │ └───without_basedir
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ └───subdirs
│ │ └───node_modules
│ │ └───a
│ │ └───b
│ │ └───c
│ └───gulp-sass
│ └───node_modules
│ ├───.bin
│ ├───gulp-util
│ │ ├───lib
│ │ └───node_modules
│ │ ├───.bin
│ │ ├───array-differ
│ │ ├───array-uniq
│ │ ├───beeper
│ │ ├───chalk
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───ansi-styles
│ │ │ ├───escape-string-regexp
│ │ │ ├───has-ansi
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ ├───strip-ansi
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ └───supports-color
│ │ ├───dateformat
│ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───get-stdin
│ │ │ │ └───meow
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───camelcase-keys
│ │ │ │ │ ├───camelcase
│ │ │ │ │ └───map-obj
│ │ │ │ ├───loud-rejection
│ │ │ │ │ └───signal-exit
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ ├───normalize-package-data
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───hosted-git-info
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───is-builtin-module
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───builtin-modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───semver
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───validate-npm-package-license
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───spdx-correct
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───spdx-expression-parse
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───spdx-exceptions
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───spdx-license-ids
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ ├───object-assign
│ │ │ │ ├───read-pkg-up
│ │ │ │ │ ├───find-up
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───path-exists
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ └───read-pkg
│ │ │ │ │ ├───load-json-file
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───parse-json
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───error-ex
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-arrayish
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───vendor
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pify
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pinkie-promise
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───strip-bom
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-utf8
│ │ │ │ │ └───path-type
│ │ │ │ │ ├───graceful-fs
│ │ │ │ │ ├───pify
│ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie-promise
│ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ ├───redent
│ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ ├───indent-string
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───repeating
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-finite
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───number-is-nan
│ │ │ │ │ └───strip-indent
│ │ │ │ └───trim-newlines
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ └───weekofyear
│ │ ├───fancy-log
│ │ ├───gulplog
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───glogg
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───sparkles
│ │ ├───has-gulplog
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ └───sparkles
│ │ ├───lodash.template
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───lodash.escape
│ │ │ ├───lodash.keys
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash.isarguments
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash.isarray
│ │ │ │ └───lodash._getnative
│ │ │ ├───lodash.restparam
│ │ │ ├───lodash.templatesettings
│ │ │ ├───lodash._basecopy
│ │ │ ├───lodash._basetostring
│ │ │ ├───lodash._basevalues
│ │ │ └───lodash._isiterateecall
│ │ ├───lodash._reescape
│ │ ├───lodash._reevaluate
│ │ ├───lodash._reinterpolate
│ │ ├───minimist
│ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───multipipe
│ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───duplexer2
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ └───readable-stream
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ │ └───string_decoder
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ ├───object-assign
│ │ ├───replace-ext
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ └───vinyl
│ │ ├───lib
│ │ └───node_modules
│ │ ├───clone
│ │ └───clone-stats
│ ├───node-sass
│ │ ├───bin
│ │ ├───lib
│ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ ├───async-foreach
│ │ │ │ ├───dist
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───chalk
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───ansi-styles
│ │ │ │ ├───has-ansi
│ │ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ │ ├───strip-ansi
│ │ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ ├───cross-spawn
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───cross-spawn-async
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───util
│ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lru-cache
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───pseudomap
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───which
│ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-absolute
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-relative
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───spawn-sync
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ └───json-buffer
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───concat-stream
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───readable-stream
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───doc
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───wg-meetings
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───core-util-is
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───process-nextick-args
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───string_decoder
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───util-deprecate
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───typedarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───server
│ │ │ │ │ └───os-shim
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───gaze
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ └───globule
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───glob
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lodash
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───dist
│ │ │ │ │ └───minimatch
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lru-cache
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───sigmund
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ └───expand
│ │ │ │ ├───css
│ │ │ │ ├───deep
│ │ │ │ │ └───deeper
│ │ │ │ │ └───deepest
│ │ │ │ └───js
│ │ │ ├───get-stdin
│ │ │ ├───glob
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───inflight
│ │ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ ├───minimatch
│ │ │ │ │ └───brace-expansion
│ │ │ │ │ ├───balanced-match
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───concat-map
│ │ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───once
│ │ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───path-is-absolute
│ │ │ ├───meow
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───camelcase-keys
│ │ │ │ │ ├───camelcase
│ │ │ │ │ └───map-obj
│ │ │ │ ├───loud-rejection
│ │ │ │ │ └───signal-exit
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ ├───minimist
│ │ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───normalize-package-data
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───hosted-git-info
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───is-builtin-module
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───builtin-modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───semver
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───validate-npm-package-license
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───spdx-correct
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───spdx-expression-parse
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───spdx-exceptions
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───spdx-license-ids
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ │ ├───read-pkg-up
│ │ │ │ │ ├───find-up
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───path-exists
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ └───read-pkg
│ │ │ │ │ ├───load-json-file
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───parse-json
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───error-ex
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-arrayish
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───vendor
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pify
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───pinkie-promise
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───strip-bom
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-utf8
│ │ │ │ │ └───path-type
│ │ │ │ │ ├───pify
│ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ ├───redent
│ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ ├───indent-string
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───repeating
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-finite
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───number-is-nan
│ │ │ │ │ └───strip-indent
│ │ │ │ └───trim-newlines
│ │ │ ├───mkdirp
│ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ └───minimist
│ │ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───nan
│ │ │ │ ├───doc
│ │ │ │ └───tools
│ │ │ ├───node-gyp
│ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ ├───gyp
│ │ │ │ │ ├───buildbot
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───commit_queue
│ │ │ │ │ ├───data
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───win
│ │ │ │ │ ├───pylib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───gyp
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───generator
│ │ │ │ │ ├───samples
│ │ │ │ │ └───tools
│ │ │ │ │ ├───emacs
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───testdata
│ │ │ │ │ └───Xcode
│ │ │ │ │ └───Specifications
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ ├───fstream
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ ├───glob
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───inflight
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───minimatch
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───brace-expansion
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───balanced-match
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───concat-map
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───once
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───minimatch
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lru-cache
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───sigmund
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───nopt
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───abbrev
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───npmlog
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───ansi
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───beep
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───clear
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───progress
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───are-we-there-yet
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───delegates
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───readable-stream
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───core-util-is
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───string_decoder
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───gauge
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───has-unicode
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lodash.pad
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lodash._basetostring
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lodash._createpadding
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lodash.repeat
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lodash.padleft
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lodash._basetostring
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lodash._createpadding
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lodash.repeat
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lodash.padright
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lodash._basetostring
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lodash._createpadding
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lodash.repeat
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───osenv
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───os-homedir
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───os-tmpdir
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───path-array
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───array-index
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───debug
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───ms
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───rimraf
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───glob
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───inflight
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───minimatch
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───brace-expansion
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───balanced-match
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───concat-map
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───once
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───path-is-absolute
│ │ │ │ │ ├───semver
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───tar
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───block-stream
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───bench
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───which
│ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-absolute
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-relative
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───src
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ ├───npmconf
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ ├───config-chain
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───proto-list
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ ├───ini
│ │ │ │ │ ├───nopt
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───abbrev
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───once
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───wrappy
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───osenv
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───os-homedir
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───os-tmpdir
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ ├───semver
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───uid-number
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ ├───request
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ ├───aws-sign2
│ │ │ │ ├───bl
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───doc
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───wg-meetings
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───process-nextick-args
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───string_decoder
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───util-deprecate
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───caseless
│ │ │ │ ├───combined-stream
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ └───delayed-stream
│ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───extend
│ │ │ │ ├───forever-agent
│ │ │ │ ├───form-data
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ └───async
│ │ │ │ │ ├───dist
│ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───har-validator
│ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───schemas
│ │ │ │ │ ├───commander
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───graceful-readlink
│ │ │ │ │ ├───is-my-json-valid
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───generate-function
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───generate-object-property
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-property
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───jsonpointer
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───xtend
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───fixtures
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───json-schema-draft4
│ │ │ │ │ └───pinkie
│ │ │ │ ├───hawk
│ │ │ │ │ ├───dist
│ │ │ │ │ ├───example
│ │ │ │ │ ├───images
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───boom
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───images
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───cryptiles
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───hoek
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───images
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───modules
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───sntp
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───http-signature
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ │ ├───assert-plus
│ │ │ │ │ ├───jsprim
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───extsprintf
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───json-schema
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───draft-00
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───draft-01
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───draft-02
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───draft-03
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───draft-04
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───verror
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───examples
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───tests
│ │ │ │ │ └───sshpk
│ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───formats
│ │ │ │ │ ├───asn1
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───ber
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───tst
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───ber
│ │ │ │ │ ├───assert-plus
│ │ │ │ │ ├───dashdash
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───assert-plus
│ │ │ │ │ ├───ecc-jsbn
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ ├───jodid25519
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ │ ├───jsbn
│ │ │ │ │ └───tweetnacl
│ │ │ │ ├───is-typedarray
│ │ │ │ ├───isstream
│ │ │ │ ├───json-stringify-safe
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───mime-types
│ │ │ │ │ └───mime-db
│ │ │ │ ├───node-uuid
│ │ │ │ │ ├───benchmark
│ │ │ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───oauth-sign
│ │ │ │ ├───qs
│ │ │ │ │ ├───dist
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───stringstream
│ │ │ │ ├───tough-cookie
│ │ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ │ └───tunnel-agent
│ │ │ └───sass-graph
│ │ │ ├───bin
│ │ │ ├───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───lodash
│ │ │ │ │ ├───array
│ │ │ │ │ ├───chain
│ │ │ │ │ ├───collection
│ │ │ │ │ ├───date
│ │ │ │ │ ├───function
│ │ │ │ │ ├───internal
│ │ │ │ │ ├───lang
│ │ │ │ │ ├───math
│ │ │ │ │ ├───number
│ │ │ │ │ ├───object
│ │ │ │ │ ├───string
│ │ │ │ │ └───utility
│ │ │ │ └───yargs
│ │ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ │ ├───locales
│ │ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ │ ├───.bin
│ │ │ │ ├───camelcase
│ │ │ │ ├───cliui
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───string-width
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───code-point-at
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───number-is-nan
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───is-fullwidth-code-point
│ │ │ │ │ │ ├───strip-ansi
│ │ │ │ │ │ │ └───ansi-regex
│ │ │ │ │ │ └───wrap-ansi
│ │ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ ├───decamelize
│ │ │ │ ├───os-locale
│ │ │ │ │ └───lcid
│ │ │ │ │ └───invert-kv
│ │ │ │ ├───window-size
│ │ │ │ └───y18n
│ │ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ │ └───locales
│ │ │ └───test
│ │ │ └───fixtures
│ │ │ ├───compass
│ │ │ ├───components
│ │ │ └───nested
│ │ ├───scripts
│ │ ├───src
│ │ │ ├───libsass
│ │ │ │ ├───contrib
│ │ │ │ ├───docs
│ │ │ │ ├───include
│ │ │ │ │ └───sass
│ │ │ │ ├───m4
│ │ │ │ ├───res
│ │ │ │ ├───script
│ │ │ │ ├───src
│ │ │ │ │ ├───b64
│ │ │ │ │ ├───support
│ │ │ │ │ └───utf8
│ │ │ │ ├───test
│ │ │ │ └───win
│ │ │ └───sass_types
│ │ └───vendor
│ │ └───win32-x64-46
│ ├───object-assign
│ ├───through2
│ │ └───node_modules
│ │ ├───readable-stream
│ │ │ ├───doc
│ │ │ │ └───wg-meetings
│ │ │ ├───lib
│ │ │ └───node_modules
│ │ │ ├───core-util-is
│ │ │ │ └───lib
│ │ │ ├───inherits
│ │ │ ├───isarray
│ │ │ │ └───build
│ │ │ ├───process-nextick-args
│ │ │ ├───string_decoder
│ │ │ └───util-deprecate
│ │ └───xtend
│ └───vinyl-sourcemaps-apply
│ └───node_modules
│ └───source-map
│ ├───dist
│ └───lib
└───scss

C:\Users\Philip>

Philip Cook commented on John Bocook's post almost 4 years

In the final release version of Foundation 6 the command is just

foundation new

this provides an interactive selection of
1. Type of Project
2. Project Name
3. Framework

OK

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Node Modules

By Deryck Oñate

npm-installpackage.json

Hi, It´s fine that when I run npm install I get installed 571 modules in node_modules instead of 18 devDependencies located in package.json file included in Zurb Foundation Template? I attach images from Terminal and Finder with show installation pr... (continued)

Last Reply by Philip Cook over 3 years ago

Replies
  • Foundation 6 filenames too long

By Tonybyte

filenames

I upgraded to Foundation 6 sites (SASS). If I sync folders, move anything, or try to delete folders, I keep getting Windows 7 problems of "filenames are too long" in the "node_modules" folder. I've rarely had this issue in the past with anything. To d... (continued)

Last Reply by Garry Brown over 1 year ago

Replies
  • Windows Path Foundations CLI

By John Bocook

foundation-apps

I followed the setup instructions. When I type foundation-apps new projectName I get: 'foundation-apps' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. I'm not sure where foundation-cli is or how to add it to PATH.

Last Reply by eliana about 1 year ago

Replies
  • new foundation project no prompt

By James Muir

I am trying to get foundation to work on Windows 10 but to no avail. I have installed all of the requirements yet when I run "foundation new myApp" I do not get the prompt to select which type of project to create. It simply goes ahead an creates what I a... (continued)

Last Reply by James Muir almost 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Tonybyte's post about 3 years

The good news is that NODEJS finally fixed the problem by changing the way that NODE handles dependencies to produce a flatter file structure.  So there ought be no more deep folder structures.  So I suggest you get the latest version of NODEJS.

You commented on Deryck Oñate's post over 3 years

Geoff, thanks for this update.

I have installed npm v3.

Then removed foudation-cli and re-installed it.

When I create a new project with "foundation new" from a cmd prompt I still get the crazy nested folder structure under node_modules.

But if you then switch to your project folder and use "npm dedupe" the proper v3 folder structure is created and duplicate copies of the module dependencies removed.

So a new project now requires at CLI

foundation new
cd
npm dedupe
foundation watch

You commented on Philip Cook's post almost 4 years

Here is the link to the discussion on GitHub

https://github.com/nodejs/node-v0.x-archive/issues/6960

Are you using the basic template or the full zurb template?

If either fall over because of third party apps not capable of long pathnames in Windows then I am glad I have adopted the 'run it in linux' solution.

Kay,

the discussion thread I found on GitHub has talked at length about how to both 'fix' and 'workaround' this problem.

Suggested fixes include shortening the 'node_module' folders to be called 'nm' ie a saving of 9 characters per level of the node folder structure. This still does not solve the problem, it just makes it go away for projects that have modest levels of dependency.

To be clear, all of the foundation-cli utilities are capable of working with very long pathnames, so your projects installed on windows/ntfs should compile & work... it is just that the 'local' windows utilities can fail to manage things longer than 260 chars.

The best 'fix' proposed requires project module dependencies to be managed in a different way, with a much flatter file/folder structure.. which is a major rewrite of the tools. This is such a big job that some have suggested abandoning support for Windows rather than tackle it. However the developers have said they do intend to address the issue and maintain a Windows product... but when ??
The last update on the forum thread I read was middle of 2014 !!

I think the reason you may want all this clutter, is so you can 'update' the tools and framework easily when Foundation gets its next release. very relevant given the number of early bugs I see being reported in Foundation 6. (we are up to 6.0.5 already).

Personally I have never updated any of the framework of my Foundation 4 projects, since they all started with a stable release (4.3.2 as I recall) and I tend not to make a new project, I just clone a previous one that I have working and start from there.

If you choose not to use gulp as your tool for compiling SASS and assembling js files then you may not need it. Your choice.

I also suspect that if you 'address' the project folder over a network then you may find that Windows utilities can copy. move and delete the folder structure... but I havn't tried it.

Good luck with your projects.

Jonathan,.

I have been doing some research in other forums. It seems these deep paths are 'normal'.

It turns out this behaviour is normal.

You commented on Tonybyte's post almost 4 years

Robert, et al...

You will need to find third party tools that can manipulate the folder structure in Windows when you need to tidy up.

You commented on Tonybyte's post almost 4 years

I am guessing you guys are using a Windows OS. I am using Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit.

I have the same problem... the SASS based Foundation 6 project installed by "foundation new" goes deeper than the Windows API limit of 260 characters for a path name.

This means the folder tree cannot be copied or deleted by the Windows OS.

I am not sure that it succeeds in installing the full depth of the project with all the required dependencies.

Here is the command windows from a "foundation new" session along with the folder tree i got.

Microsoft Windows Version 10.0.10240 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Philip>foundation new
? What are you building today? (Use arrow keys)
? What are you building today? A website (Foundation for Sites)
? What's the project called? Rickla
? Which template would you like to use? Basic Template: includes a Sass compiler

/|     ,
  , /|/  \/| /|       Thanks for using ZURB Foundation for Sites!
 /|/       |/ |       -------------------------------------------

|| || Let's set up a new project.
_| ^ ^ |/ It shouldn't take more than a minute.
| -[O]--[O]- |
| _
, |
| ... |
\
_________/

Downloading the project template...
Done downloading!

Installing dependencies...

[email protected] postinstall C:\Users\Philip\Rickla\node_modules\gulp-sass\node_modules\node-sass\node_modules\cross-spawn\node_modules\spawn-sync
node postinstall

\
> [email protected] install C:\Users\Philip\Rickla\node_modules\gulp-sass\node_modules\node-sass
> node scripts/install.js

Binary downloaded and installed at C:\Users\Philip\Rickla\node_modules\gulp-sass\node_modules\node-sass\vendor\win32-x64-46\binding.node

[email protected] postinstall C:\Users\Philip\Rickla\node_modules\gulp-sass\node_modules\node-sass
node scripts/build.js

C:\Users\Philip\Rickla\node_modules\gulp-sass\node_modules\node-sass\vendor\win32-x64-46\binding.node exists.
testing binary.
Binary is fine; exiting.
[email protected] node_modules\gulp-load-plugins
├── [email protected]
└── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], lodash._reescape[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])

[email protected] node_modules\gulp
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
└── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])

[email protected] node_modules\gulp-autoprefixer
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
└── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected])

[email protected] node_modules\gulp-sass
├── [email protected]
├── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])
└── [email protected] ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])

You're all set!

✓ New project folder created.
✓ Node modules installed.
✓ Bower components installed.

Now run foundation watch while inside the Rickla folder.

C:\Users\Philip>tree
Folder PATH listing for volume SSD
Volume serial number is 000000C4 EEA0:1D8D
C:.
├───.config
│ └───configstore
├───.gem
│ └───specs
│ └───api.rubygems.org%443
│ └───quick
│ └───Marshal.4.8
├───.oracle_jre_usage