Menu icon Foundation

Developer

I'm a designer and front-end developer.

My Posts

My Comments

Eric Tirado commented on Eric Tirado's post almost 2 years

Thanks for your feedback Brandon!
I get you! I like to keep workflows as minimal as possible.
My issue is that work requires me to work from a team-dropbox, so my files are shared and backed up (I wish they'd adopt a Github workflow), but I dislike dropbox for personal work due to the fact that it requires more work to jump into from the terminal. Thus I use two directories.

Since you're taking notes on how people are using it:
I work for a non-profit, and my team is not terminal savvy since everyone is too busy or intimidated to learn, so I strip down foundation to its basic folders of scss, js and html, so they can just drop it in Prepros and get to work. I love being able to easily update foundation with bower, but it'd be awesome if we could download an updated scss version of Foundation that is not built for a package manager.

Here's the template work file I made for the team, so you can get an idea on how we use Foundation: (https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvl3obwphjadc8i/_ZF6-Jade-SCSS%28FULLY%20FUNCTIONAL%29.zip?dl=0)

This is just for your information, and don't need your further feedback. Thanks for everything!

Btw. Thanks for the interview with Travis Neilson on ZF6. I've been a long time viewer of the channel.

Eric Tirado commented on Christian Tysklind's post almost 2 years

I had made sure it was named Sublime Text.app, but its working now. It seems it took a restart of the yeti-launch app to take the change.
Thank you very much. Great work with the app. I'm loving the workflow.

For some reason Sublime doesn't show, but I downloaded atom and brackets and it works for both. It must be something with my sublime install. Thanks Erik.

I get a "Finish Opening in Editor" button showing up now that doesn't do anything. It looks like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vnzw25d5iuotz4i/Screenshot%202015-12-01%2009.44.15.png?dl=0

Same issue here. Terminal works, but yeti launch doesn'.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Eric Tirado's post almost 2 years

Thanks for your feedback Brandon!
I get you! I like to keep workflows as minimal as possible.
My issue is that work requires me to work from a team-dropbox, so my files are shared and backed up (I wish they'd adopt a Github workflow), but I dislike dropbox for personal work due to the fact that it requires more work to jump into from the terminal. Thus I use two directories.

Since you're taking notes on how people are using it:
I work for a non-profit, and my team is not terminal savvy since everyone is too busy or intimidated to learn, so I strip down foundation to its basic folders of scss, js and html, so they can just drop it in Prepros and get to work. I love being able to easily update foundation with bower, but it'd be awesome if we could download an updated scss version of Foundation that is not built for a package manager.

Here's the template work file I made for the team, so you can get an idea on how we use Foundation: (https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvl3obwphjadc8i/_ZF6-Jade-SCSS%28FULLY%20FUNCTIONAL%29.zip?dl=0)

This is just for your information, and don't need your further feedback. Thanks for everything!

Btw. Thanks for the interview with Travis Neilson on ZF6. I've been a long time viewer of the channel.

You commented on Christian Tysklind's post almost 2 years

I had made sure it was named Sublime Text.app, but its working now. It seems it took a restart of the yeti-launch app to take the change.
Thank you very much. Great work with the app. I'm loving the workflow.

For some reason Sublime doesn't show, but I downloaded atom and brackets and it works for both. It must be something with my sublime install. Thanks Erik.

I get a "Finish Opening in Editor" button showing up now that doesn't do anything. It looks like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vnzw25d5iuotz4i/Screenshot%202015-12-01%2009.44.15.png?dl=0

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content