Menu icon Foundation

Coder | Oklahoma City, OK

My Posts

My Comments

Gregory Dickson commented on Gregory Dickson's post over 5 years

Ok, yes, I have used that before. I guess I could have two layouts and then switch between them with the visibility classes.

Found an issue. The Chrome HTML5 date input fieid displays the date in this format: MM/DD/YYYY but the actual value is stored in the DOM as: value: "2002-11-02" so the regex is failing. I am updating the regex.

@Rafi: I might try to delay the abide function until form submit at some point but right now I am not.

I am using the unminified version of abide and started to add some debug statements to the function that runs the tests. I see it being called several times while the dates are being entered. For some reason it is not validating the year as ok when the field is exited and leaves the data-invalid class on the input div even after the field no longer has focus.

@Frederic: I will try to look at changing the event registration in the javascript and writing my own regex and see what happens.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Gregory Dickson's post over 5 years

Ok, yes, I have used that before. I guess I could have two layouts and then switch between them with the visibility classes.

Found an issue. The Chrome HTML5 date input fieid displays the date in this format: MM/DD/YYYY but the actual value is stored in the DOM as: value: "2002-11-02" so the regex is failing. I am updating the regex.

@Rafi: I might try to delay the abide function until form submit at some point but right now I am not.

I am using the unminified version of abide and started to add some debug statements to the function that runs the tests. I see it being called several times while the dates are being entered. For some reason it is not validating the year as ok when the field is exited and leaves the data-invalid class on the input div even after the field no longer has focus.

@Frederic: I will try to look at changing the event registration in the javascript and writing my own regex and see what happens.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content