Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Reveal modal in 6.2.3 not opening

By Mike Hall

revealAJAX

I have a modal reveal that was working fine in 6.2.1 using ajax to load the content. Now in 6.2.3 the content gets loaded (and is displayed very briefly) but then is hidden and the underlying page is greyed out (as if the modal is visible but it is not). ... (continued)

My Comments

Mike Hall commented on Mike Hall's post almost 4 years

so are you saying that the complete css/js download of foundation 6 does not include the motion ui files? What other files does it not include as I was hoping that the complete download included everything.

I realised that it was something to do with motion but your link does not help very much. It links to a page with details about bower and npm etc. I have just downloaded the complete vanilla css/js version of foundation 6. I have also downloaded the custom css/js version which has motion ticked so I thought it would include everything necessary for motion.

So how do I include the motion ui plugin files in index.html as I cannot find any files that I am not already including.

From further testing it appears this may be caused by the motion component not being properly available in the complete vanilla css/js download of foundation 6.

Anyone know how to get motion working properly in the complete download

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Mike Hall's post almost 4 years

so are you saying that the complete css/js download of foundation 6 does not include the motion ui files? What other files does it not include as I was hoping that the complete download included everything.

I realised that it was something to do with motion but your link does not help very much. It links to a page with details about bower and npm etc. I have just downloaded the complete vanilla css/js version of foundation 6. I have also downloaded the custom css/js version which has motion ticked so I thought it would include everything necessary for motion.

So how do I include the motion ui plugin files in index.html as I cannot find any files that I am not already including.

From further testing it appears this may be caused by the motion component not being properly available in the complete vanilla css/js download of foundation 6.

Anyone know how to get motion working properly in the complete download

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content