Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Oslo, Norway

My Posts

My Comments

Martin Berglund commented on Martin Berglund's post almost 2 years

That is good to hear!

I was hoping that was the case. Will let you know if I discover anything similar when I bring another colleague into the project :)

Martin Berglund commented on Martin Berglund's post almost 2 years

I don't have any questions at the moment, but I have an observation I can share.

When I was helping out a colleague with getting things up and running, I expected Yeti Launch to give some hints if his Mac was missing something like node.js. As far as I remember, I had to use the Terminal to get usefull error messages. After fixing missing dependencies, I got the app to run.

My colleague is unafraid and eager to learn, so I expect he will quickly move over to the Terminal. Yeti Launch is a useful app, and I think it brings good features (and helpful links) to the design/frontend workflow.

Looking forward to seeing the requirements list :)

Martin Berglund commented on Mark DiSciullo's post almost 2 years

The foundation team has replied on Twitter that they are looking into this bug.
https://twitter.com/Ichiboch/status/667487348070948864

Other than the error message, the app runs fine for me.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Martin Berglund's post almost 2 years

That is good to hear!

I was hoping that was the case. Will let you know if I discover anything similar when I bring another colleague into the project :)

You commented on Martin Berglund's post almost 2 years

I don't have any questions at the moment, but I have an observation I can share.

When I was helping out a colleague with getting things up and running, I expected Yeti Launch to give some hints if his Mac was missing something like node.js. As far as I remember, I had to use the Terminal to get usefull error messages. After fixing missing dependencies, I got the app to run.

My colleague is unafraid and eager to learn, so I expect he will quickly move over to the Terminal. Yeti Launch is a useful app, and I think it brings good features (and helpful links) to the design/frontend workflow.

Looking forward to seeing the requirements list :)

You commented on Mark DiSciullo's post almost 2 years

The foundation team has replied on Twitter that they are looking into this bug.
https://twitter.com/Ichiboch/status/667487348070948864

Other than the error message, the app runs fine for me.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content