Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Luke Pettway commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 4 years

Awesome!

Luke Pettway commented on Jay Dcoder's post almost 4 years

James is correct, I used to worry about the size of my sites until I noticed I was loading in a lot of extra stuff I didn't know. Typically now I start off with only the basics in my project by commenting out the sass includes I don't plan on using until I run into an instance where they might be helpful, this saves me from accidentally including unnecessary bytes.

The new version coming out is really going to impress you with its total filesize!

Luke Pettway commented on Alex's post almost 4 years

I've been using Foundation for Apps for a project where I need to track domains and send email notices to people. I build the API using SLIM which is a great php framework and it has been pretty straightforward and seamless.

The thing that is going to make your life easier is that a lot of the routing is already handled by Foundation for Apps so you don't have to go in and manually set up very much. I haven't gotten to the authorization part of the process yet but I know that angular can handle the authentication of users and sessions very well.

Using their out of the box solution to me would be the better option, it saved me a lot of time and headaches up front.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 4 years

Awesome!

You commented on Jay Dcoder's post almost 4 years

James is correct, I used to worry about the size of my sites until I noticed I was loading in a lot of extra stuff I didn't know. Typically now I start off with only the basics in my project by commenting out the sass includes I don't plan on using until I run into an instance where they might be helpful, this saves me from accidentally including unnecessary bytes.

The new version coming out is really going to impress you with its total filesize!

You commented on Alex's post almost 4 years

I've been using Foundation for Apps for a project where I need to track domains and send email notices to people. I build the API using SLIM which is a great php framework and it has been pretty straightforward and seamless.

The thing that is going to make your life easier is that a lot of the routing is already handled by Foundation for Apps so you don't have to go in and manually set up very much. I haven't gotten to the authorization part of the process yet but I know that angular can handle the authentication of users and sessions very well.

Using their out of the box solution to me would be the better option, it saved me a lot of time and headaches up front.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content