Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Modal close, screen is still dim.

By Mike Cerveni

modal

I'm opening up a modal box on a settimeout function. It opens up on a page after 3 seconds. When I press the x to close it, the modal closes, but the screen is still dim...any suggestions? If i use a standard button to open the modal, closing it works perfectly fine.

Last Reply by Mike Cerveni about 4 years ago

My Comments

Mike Cerveni commented on Mike Cerveni's post about 3 years

Nevermind - I figured it out. Had to put my h2 tag before the form tag. 

so it's working great except i now have a small white line on the top of the header. I set the modal padding to 0px. And my h2 is : 

<h2 id="revealHeader" style="font-size:36px; padding:30px; background-color:#29aae1; color:white" > Your Custom Package </h2>

yes thank you! seems simple enough. appreciate it!

Mike Cerveni commented on Mike Cerveni's post over 3 years

Would it be possible using this technique in foundation 5? 

looking at your lesson, would i just add a variable through ajax like normal? let's say i want to pass an ID into the link. 

I'll take a look at the link you provided though as well. Thank you!

It's foundation 5. I actually figured it out myself. I didn't have to use ajax for it either! Just put the href link inside the button that opens the modal, in the link i put the id variable in there and it opened the proper info. 

Mike Cerveni commented on Mike Cerveni's post about 4 years

I figured it out. I had the below function twice. I had the app.js include file and also manually added it in on my page as well. I took out the app.js include file and it the modal box closes and the screen un-dims now.

$(document).foundation();

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Mike Cerveni's post about 3 years

Nevermind - I figured it out. Had to put my h2 tag before the form tag. 

so it's working great except i now have a small white line on the top of the header. I set the modal padding to 0px. And my h2 is : 

<h2 id="revealHeader" style="font-size:36px; padding:30px; background-color:#29aae1; color:white" > Your Custom Package </h2>

yes thank you! seems simple enough. appreciate it!

You commented on Mike Cerveni's post over 3 years

Would it be possible using this technique in foundation 5? 

looking at your lesson, would i just add a variable through ajax like normal? let's say i want to pass an ID into the link. 

I'll take a look at the link you provided though as well. Thank you!

It's foundation 5. I actually figured it out myself. I didn't have to use ajax for it either! Just put the href link inside the button that opens the modal, in the link i put the id variable in there and it opened the proper info. 

You commented on Mike Cerveni's post about 4 years

I figured it out. I had the below function twice. I had the app.js include file and also manually added it in on my page as well. I took out the app.js include file and it the modal box closes and the screen un-dims now.

$(document).foundation();

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content