Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Wil Goolsby commented on Wil Goolsby's post almost 6 years

Your solution was actually what I was after and definitely a better solution than what I had. My little hack caused a little jump back to top after the modal was closed and the nav was closed. I can definitely post it if you still want it, but I want to make it clear that your solution is DEFINITELY the better solution.

Wil Goolsby commented on Wil Goolsby's post almost 6 years

Worked awesome Rafi. Thanks Everyone for the responses. What I had worked up was to keep the off canvas nav open when i initiated the modal and then when the modal closed it would close both the modal and the off canvas.

basically what I had done was moved the modal close into the ajax page.. then on the page that would be inside the modal I included

$(".close-reveal-modal").on("click.toggleCanvas", function(){
$(".exit-off-canvas").click();
});

Then on the page that had the off canvas nav I had to move into the page content () so that when I clicked on a nav item it wouldn't force the off canvas to close..

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Wil Goolsby's post almost 6 years

Your solution was actually what I was after and definitely a better solution than what I had. My little hack caused a little jump back to top after the modal was closed and the nav was closed. I can definitely post it if you still want it, but I want to make it clear that your solution is DEFINITELY the better solution.

You commented on Wil Goolsby's post almost 6 years

Worked awesome Rafi. Thanks Everyone for the responses. What I had worked up was to keep the off canvas nav open when i initiated the modal and then when the modal closed it would close both the modal and the off canvas.

basically what I had done was moved the modal close into the ajax page.. then on the page that would be inside the modal I included

$(".close-reveal-modal").on("click.toggleCanvas", function(){
$(".exit-off-canvas").click();
});

Then on the page that had the off canvas nav I had to move into the page content () so that when I clicked on a nav item it wouldn't force the off canvas to close..

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content