Menu icon Foundation

Developer

My Posts

Replies
  • Making an Orbit loading spinner

By Yaz

Orbit

Hi, I am trying to make an orbit loading spinner, I managed to use the height of the div, but still, for some reason, orbit doesn't render even after the height has reached its max height (I guess that means it loaded its content). If there an event to ... (continued)

Last Reply by Yaz 3 months ago

Replies
  • Custom button style for Off Canvas

By Yaz

css

I am trying to make a custom CSS for the Off Canvas menu, this works: .button{ background: #CFCFCF !important; } But this changes all the buttons in the site. I am trying to add a specific parent class but it's not working .off-canvas.button ... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual almost 2 years ago

My Comments

Yaz commented on Zsolt Mar's post 30 days

I found this answer in the forums on another post, hope this helps.
This is how you re-initialize Orbit in Foundation 6 after switching the tab or triggering JS event:
var orbit = new Foundation.Orbit($('#example'), {animation: 'fade',
timerDelay: 8000,
pauseOnHover: true,
navButtons: false,
bullets: false
});

This is how you re-initialize Orbit in Foundation 6 after switching the tab or triggering JS event:
});

I am trying to do this also and getting the same response. Is the foundation forum abandoned? No one answers

Yaz commented on Jonny Wood's post about 2 months

Why is there too much spam in the forums? It is making it hard to read the real content.

Yaz commented on Yaz's post 3 months

What is this? is this spam? you are not even using Foundation

Yaz commented on Yaz's post 3 months

I found this event for Foundation 5, but I can;t find it for 6 .. It is not working for me:
$("#orbit-slider-1").on("ready.fndtn.orbit", function(event) {
  console.info("ready");
});

it should be ready.zf.orbit for foundation 6? Still not working

Yaz commented on Yaz's post almost 2 years

I want to target buttons, accordions,... that are only present inside the Off Canvas

Thanks for your reply,I think you got me wrong, it is not the button to trigger the Off Canvas, it is a button that is located in the off Canvas to submit a search.
I want the buttons in the off Canvas to look different than the buttons on Canvas.
This worked .button .bt1 { ... }
But I don't know how to target the .off-canvas located inside buttons

In v6.3 The Sticky Nav gets shifted to top while the data-transition="push" (default) but with data-transition="overlay" it is working correctly and sticky while the off-canvas slides in and out.
Any ideas?

Foundation 6.3.0 was released with a new Off Canvas that can be used with sticky top bar for any one who is interested to achieve this with minimal code and customization

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Deep nested equalizer

By Jonny Wood

Equalizer

I'm trying to obtain equal heights using equalizer but I'm not sure it's possible "out of the box" with the structure I'm using. I've set everything up in this codepen which is pretty self explanatory. Is there any way to achieve equal heights across all ... (continued)

Last Reply by Yaz about 2 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Zsolt Mar's post 30 days

});

});

I am trying to do this also and getting the same response. Is the foundation forum abandoned? No one answers

You commented on Jonny Wood's post about 2 months

Why is there too much spam in the forums? It is making it hard to read the real content.

You commented on Yaz's post 3 months

What is this? is this spam? you are not even using Foundation

You commented on Yaz's post 3 months

I found this event for Foundation 5, but I can;t find it for 6 .. It is not working for me:
$("#orbit-slider-1").on("ready.fndtn.orbit", function(event) {
  console.info("ready");
});

it should be ready.zf.orbit for foundation 6? Still not working

You commented on Yaz's post almost 2 years

I want to target buttons, accordions,... that are only present inside the Off Canvas

Thanks for your reply,I think you got me wrong, it is not the button to trigger the Off Canvas, it is a button that is located in the off Canvas to submit a search.
I want the buttons in the off Canvas to look different than the buttons on Canvas.
This worked .button .bt1 { ... }
But I don't know how to target the .off-canvas located inside buttons

In v6.3 The Sticky Nav gets shifted to top while the data-transition="push" (default) but with data-transition="overlay" it is working correctly and sticky while the off-canvas slides in and out.
Any ideas?

Foundation 6.3.0 was released with a new Off Canvas that can be used with sticky top bar for any one who is interested to achieve this with minimal code and customization

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content