Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Cole Schweikhardt commented on Cole Schweikhardt's post about 3 years

Thanks Rafi. My structure via installing FoundationPress seems to be different or I've mucked it up in some way. Perhaps I need to Ole to clarify as it pertains to FoundationPress specifically.

In the theme folder FoundationPress have:
 – assets
–– components
–––foundation-sites
–––– assets
–––– dist
–––– js
–––– scss (deeper stuff in there)
–– fonts
–– javascript
–– scss (this is the directory that is being watched when I cd to the FoundationPress theme folder and run npm run watch)
––– components
––– foundation.scss
––– global
––– modules
––– templates
–– stylesheets

So, I'm a little confused about what appear to be the various levels of scss files, where I should be working and what I should be publishing from or even how to create the production version. Is everything in the "foundation-sites" folder the core stuff that I leave alone? The only set of

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Cole Schweikhardt's post about 3 years

Thanks Rafi. My structure via installing FoundationPress seems to be different or I've mucked it up in some way. Perhaps I need to Ole to clarify as it pertains to FoundationPress specifically.

In the theme folder FoundationPress have:
 – assets
–– components
–––foundation-sites
–––– assets
–––– dist
–––– js
–––– scss (deeper stuff in there)
–– fonts
–– javascript
–– scss (this is the directory that is being watched when I cd to the FoundationPress theme folder and run npm run watch)
––– components
––– foundation.scss
––– global
––– modules
––– templates
–– stylesheets

So, I'm a little confused about what appear to be the various levels of scss files, where I should be working and what I should be publishing from or even how to create the production version. Is everything in the "foundation-sites" folder the core stuff that I leave alone? The only set of

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content