No Content

My Comments

adam klein commented on MB's post over 3 years

I had the same issues today.  

I am using:
$ node -v
v6.3.1
$ npm -v

I basically let the installation do what it needed to do and it did install everything.  These messages are a bit concerning, not sure if it is a windows thing or what, but someone should look into this.

adam klein commented on MB's post over 3 years

I am using:
$ node -v
v6.3.1
$ npm -v

I basically let the installation do what it needed to do and it did install everything.  These messages are a bit concerning, not sure if it is a windows thing or what, but someone should look into this.

adam klein commented on Michel Perrin's post almost 6 years

Hey Michel,

I have tried to do everything in my power to clean about that garbage that see as the page loads. I have had many issues trying to get a preloading spinner to overlay on top but it looks horrible. Have you figured out how to fix this issue you are having?

Posts Followed

Replies
  • EventEmitter memory leak

By MB

Foundationemail

hi, just getting started with this email framework on my win 64 machine and everytime I run the "foundation new --framework" command in the node cmd prompt I get a host of EventEmitter memory leak detected errors. It can take more than 5 minutes for the s... (continued)

Last Reply by [email protected] over 3 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on MB's post over 3 years

I am using:
$ node -v
v6.3.1
$ npm -v

You commented on MB's post over 3 years

I am using:
$ node -v
v6.3.1
$ npm -v

You commented on Michel Perrin's post almost 6 years

Hey Michel,

I have tried to do everything in my power to clean about that garbage that see as the page loads. I have had many issues trying to get a preloading spinner to overlay on top but it looks horrible. Have you figured out how to fix this issue you are having?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content