Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Ekku Jokinen commented on Ekku Jokinen's post about 4 years

Thanks, that helped me solve my problem!

Bumping this, if anyone knows how to help please do!

Ekku Jokinen commented on Josh Zandman's post about 4 years

Did you try googling your issue (on submit clear form fields)? You get lots of results and I think the first would be good (using javascript) http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15343890/clear-input-fields-on-form-submit

I'm not familiar with Rails 4 so I have no idea if it plays nicely with javascript but there you go.

Sorry, english isn't my native language so perhaps I explained it badly.

I want the images to stack when in mobile, and if the screen is medium, or large, then they are next to each other, centered. The picture in my first post shows the problem and imagine the images move to the right a bit until they are centered. That's what I'm trying to do.

The first bit of code you offered was good but the images aren't centered on a small screen, I would also like that even though they are stacked.

Thanks,
E.

Do you see the cyan colored boxes and how they are not centered? I want them to be centered. I tried your solutions, and found some problems:

in the first, when the screen is small, the images aren't centered. If I add the .small-centered class, it messes up the medium and up.

In the second the images are too big. If I give a class for the images and change their height, they get spaced out.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Ekku Jokinen's post about 4 years

Thanks, that helped me solve my problem!

Bumping this, if anyone knows how to help please do!

You commented on Josh Zandman's post about 4 years

Did you try googling your issue (on submit clear form fields)? You get lots of results and I think the first would be good (using javascript) http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15343890/clear-input-fields-on-form-submit

I'm not familiar with Rails 4 so I have no idea if it plays nicely with javascript but there you go.

Sorry, english isn't my native language so perhaps I explained it badly.

I want the images to stack when in mobile, and if the screen is medium, or large, then they are next to each other, centered. The picture in my first post shows the problem and imagine the images move to the right a bit until they are centered. That's what I'm trying to do.

The first bit of code you offered was good but the images aren't centered on a small screen, I would also like that even though they are stacked.

Thanks,
E.

Do you see the cyan colored boxes and how they are not centered? I want them to be centered. I tried your solutions, and found some problems:

in the first, when the screen is small, the images aren't centered. If I add the .small-centered class, it messes up the medium and up.

In the second the images are too big. If I give a class for the images and change their height, they get spaced out.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content