Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Cathal commented on Cathal's post about 4 years

The perfect answer. Thanks for the link!

Thanks, I'll try this out! Do I need any of the sass/css files?

That work, thanks a lot.

<button ng-click="activate()" type="submit" class="button right radius show-for-large-up" >Activate</button>
      <button ng-click="previous()" class="button right radius show-for-large-up" >Previous</button>
      <button ng-click="activate()" type="submit" class="button small right radius hide-for-large-up" >Activate</button>
      <button ng-click="previous()" class="button small right radius hide-for-large-up" >Previous</button>

No that doesn't seem to make a difference. I think I may just go and write my own sass for it. Just thought there was a nice handy class in Foundation to do it.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Cathal's post about 4 years

The perfect answer. Thanks for the link!

Thanks, I'll try this out! Do I need any of the sass/css files?

That work, thanks a lot.

<button ng-click="activate()" type="submit" class="button right radius show-for-large-up" >Activate</button>
      <button ng-click="previous()" class="button right radius show-for-large-up" >Previous</button>
      <button ng-click="activate()" type="submit" class="button small right radius hide-for-large-up" >Activate</button>
      <button ng-click="previous()" class="button small right radius hide-for-large-up" >Previous</button>

No that doesn't seem to make a difference. I think I may just go and write my own sass for it. Just thought there was a nice handy class in Foundation to do it.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content