Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Stefano Gandolfo commented on Stefano Gandolfo's post almost 4 years

I resolved by removing the plugin :) no point in having a link that points out of my ewbsite..

Stefano Gandolfo commented on Stefano Gandolfo's post about 4 years

I also tried to add this but doesn't resolve my issue:

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(document).foundation();
        window.onload = function () { $(document).foundation('equalizer') }
    </script>

I assumed that after 12 columns the layout will make a new row its own, this is true only if you have enough content to fill in and avoid the effect we saw, I'll re-read the guide I must have forgot of it or worse though it was what I was doing with my layout.

thank you, this resolved the issue! I'm new to foundation and totally ignored the existence of this syntax to make grids, I just had to add 1rem padding both left and right and it looked exatcly the same.

greetings, I'll test this right after I finish this reply, why do you say that I have more than 12 columns?

no real idea of the cause, but I changed the code as below and it fixed the issue

<div class="small-10 large-6 small-centered columns" style="margin-top:1.25rem;margin-bottom:3rem;padding-top:0.875rem;padding-bottom:0.8rem;background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.75);">            

the code above is relative to the different issues, they are not above each other, for instance I have this:

<div class="small-12 show-for-medium-down columns" style="text-align:center;">
            <a class="button tiny" href="/register.aspx">REGISTRAZIONE GRATUITA</a>&nbsp;
            <a class="button tiny" style="background-color:#cacaca;color:#000000;" href="/login.aspx">ACCEDI</a>
        </div> 

<div class="small-10 large-6 small-centered columns" style="margin-top:1.25rem;margin-bottom:3rem;padding-top:0.875rem;padding-bottom:0.8rem;background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.75);">            
            <div class="row" style="text-align:justify;">

<div class="small-12 show-for-medium-down columns" style="text-align:center;padding-bottom:0.75rem;">
                    I VANTAGGI DI RITARDI.NET
                </div>
        </div>
    </div>

I have only top margin set and it works on desktop but not on mobile.

I have no viewport.. Isn't it specified inside the @media CSS?

Also consider that the font size does't behave as proportional but remains very small.

Here is what I see on my phone (Samsung galaxy nexus):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iryga5gdufju7mi/IMG_20151015_235232.JPG?dl=0

Please note that I have also stripped all .net content and greatest an HTML test page.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Stefano Gandolfo's post almost 4 years

I resolved by removing the plugin :) no point in having a link that points out of my ewbsite..

You commented on Stefano Gandolfo's post about 4 years

I also tried to add this but doesn't resolve my issue:

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(document).foundation();
        window.onload = function () { $(document).foundation('equalizer') }
    </script>

I assumed that after 12 columns the layout will make a new row its own, this is true only if you have enough content to fill in and avoid the effect we saw, I'll re-read the guide I must have forgot of it or worse though it was what I was doing with my layout.

thank you, this resolved the issue! I'm new to foundation and totally ignored the existence of this syntax to make grids, I just had to add 1rem padding both left and right and it looked exatcly the same.

greetings, I'll test this right after I finish this reply, why do you say that I have more than 12 columns?

no real idea of the cause, but I changed the code as below and it fixed the issue

the code above is relative to the different issues, they are not above each other, for instance I have this:

<div class="small-12 show-for-medium-down columns" style="text-align:center;">
            <a class="button tiny" href="/register.aspx">REGISTRAZIONE GRATUITA</a>&nbsp;
            <a class="button tiny" style="background-color:#cacaca;color:#000000;" href="/login.aspx">ACCEDI</a>
        </div> 

<div class="row" style="text-align:justify;">

<div class="small-12 show-for-medium-down columns" style="text-align:center;padding-bottom:0.75rem;">
                    I VANTAGGI DI RITARDI.NET
                </div>
        </div>
    </div>

I have only top margin set and it works on desktop but not on mobile.

I have no viewport.. Isn't it specified inside the @media CSS?

Also consider that the font size does't behave as proportional but remains very small.

Here is what I see on my phone (Samsung galaxy nexus):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iryga5gdufju7mi/IMG_20151015_235232.JPG?dl=0

Please note that I have also stripped all .net content and greatest an HTML test page.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content