Menu icon Foundation

Coder

My Posts

Replies
  • How do I center this div?

By Jackson

centeringcenterdivs

So I have a div that is like this: http://puu.sh/p6dfW/df46bb5fc3.png I want to center the login form I've tried using the offset. Here is the code: <div class="row"> <div id='login' class="large-6 callout text-center"> <h1&g... (continued)

Last Reply by Jackson almost 3 years ago

Replies
  • Grid System Help

By Jackson

gridFoundationhelpmobile

Hello, so I've been creating my website using foundation and I am having trouble with the grid system I cannot get them to align correctly on different devices compared to my main computer. The above/below/attached image shows how its currently layed o... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

My Comments

Jackson commented on Jackson's post over 2 years

I believe the code above worked for me but on foundation 5. But no solution I know for 6 if It doesn't work

Well solved it? No. It's just a solution. I see the mobile bar sometimes, and vise versa on mobile. Foundation 5 I do not see any bar or at least it's very rare. 

bump, this problem is still occurring. Some of my new projects are making me use foundation 5 for the sake of the navigation working near flawless. Foundation 6 is not

Yeah the first one I manually  changed colors.. It looks completely fine on desktop. I've changed it to look a bit better on mobile by making it use the mobile-shown black bar.. but the problem is the mobile bar thing shows on desktop for a brief second.. on foundation 5 I've not seen that happen once.

Jackson commented on Jackson's post almost 3 years

Yes it worked, I tried it with position: relative earlier, it worked good on desktop, phone nope.
Thanks!

Jackson commented on Jackson's post about 3 years

Bump (I don't know the rules of forum, but this post is far down)

Jackson commented on Jackson's post over 3 years

This spacing on PC: http://puu.sh/jPUF2/2f3c073f54.png

And there is a tiny gap on mobile (My phone wouldnt load the site, so no picture)

So, now there is a little gap on the sidebar on my phone, but that's fine.

But I want to add the spacing/ on only computers, not on the phone. I know that foundation can do that, but I don't understand it that well.

It's with media Querys I believe, but how do I add it?

Oh, thank you! I'll be adding it for testing to my website

I have done the 9, and 3 thing and it looked fine just like the example, but I want the space between both of the 9 coulumns to be filled. I would either want:

To be able to put another column under the 9, filling the gap, or have like a br space that has the box the same height as the sidebar. I tried this with , and on the phone it doesn't look correct/spacing, of course.

(On the side note: I've used the center tag on lots of my pages, so I have to change it to, like <font align="center", or CSS equivelant I'm guessing [I didnt use foundations on some of my websites] )

Thanks So far through

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Grid System Help

By Jackson

gridFoundationhelpmobile

Hello, so I've been creating my website using foundation and I am having trouble with the grid system I cannot get them to align correctly on different devices compared to my main computer. The above/below/attached image shows how its currently layed o... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jackson's post over 2 years

I believe the code above worked for me but on foundation 5. But no solution I know for 6 if It doesn't work

Well solved it? No. It's just a solution. I see the mobile bar sometimes, and vise versa on mobile. Foundation 5 I do not see any bar or at least it's very rare. 

bump, this problem is still occurring. Some of my new projects are making me use foundation 5 for the sake of the navigation working near flawless. Foundation 6 is not

Yeah the first one I manually  changed colors.. It looks completely fine on desktop. I've changed it to look a bit better on mobile by making it use the mobile-shown black bar.. but the problem is the mobile bar thing shows on desktop for a brief second.. on foundation 5 I've not seen that happen once.

You commented on Jackson's post almost 3 years

Yes it worked, I tried it with position: relative earlier, it worked good on desktop, phone nope.
Thanks!

You commented on Jackson's post about 3 years

Bump (I don't know the rules of forum, but this post is far down)

You commented on Jackson's post over 3 years

This spacing on PC: http://puu.sh/jPUF2/2f3c073f54.png

And there is a tiny gap on mobile (My phone wouldnt load the site, so no picture)

So, now there is a little gap on the sidebar on my phone, but that's fine.

But I want to add the spacing/ on only computers, not on the phone. I know that foundation can do that, but I don't understand it that well.

It's with media Querys I believe, but how do I add it?

Oh, thank you! I'll be adding it for testing to my website

I have done the 9, and 3 thing and it looked fine just like the example, but I want the space between both of the 9 coulumns to be filled. I would either want:

To be able to put another column under the 9, filling the gap, or have like a br space that has the box the same height as the sidebar. I tried this with , and on the phone it doesn't look correct/spacing, of course.

(On the side note: I've used the center tag on lots of my pages, so I have to change it to, like <font align="center", or CSS equivelant I'm guessing [I didnt use foundations on some of my websites] )

Thanks So far through

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers