Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Christopher Martinez commented on Christopher Martinez's post 11 days

Um, so yeah, this does work. Re-ran  
npm run build
and it works as expected. So to anyone who stumbles across this, move smoothScroll.js before magellan.js and rebuild.

Christopher Martinez commented on Daniel Mora's post about 2 years

Hello,

I noticed in the codepen that when you click on the first (parent) Accordion 1 - the nested (child) Accordion 1 is open by default. Is there a way to avoid this behavior?

Christopher Martinez commented on Christopher Martinez's post about 2 years

For anyone who comes across this in the future, I've modified the sass stuff at around line 14 in the Codepen above, to include the down arrow:

.top-bar-section .has-dropdown.expand {
    position: relative;
    display:block;

@if $topbar-arrows {
      > a {
        padding-#{$opposite-direction}: $topbar-link-padding + $topbar-link-dropdown-padding !important;
        &:after {
          @include css-triangle($topbar-dropdown-toggle-size, rgba($topbar-dropdown-toggle-color, $topbar-dropdown-toggle-alpha), top);
          margin-top: -($topbar-dropdown-toggle-size / 2);
          top: ($topbar-height / 2);
        }
      }
    }
  }

Christopher Martinez commented on Michael Johann's post about 2 years

I've modified the sass to include the down arrow as below:

@if $topbar-arrows {
      > a {
        padding-#{$opposite-direction}: $topbar-link-padding + $topbar-link-dropdown-padding !important;
          @include css-triangle($topbar-dropdown-toggle-size, rgba($topbar-dropdown-toggle-color, $topbar-dropdown-toggle-alpha), top);
        }
      }
    }
  }

That's awesome! Thanks!!

Christopher Martinez commented on Michael Johann's post about 2 years

Hi,
I think we are after the same goal. If not, then just ignore this comment.

Though I haven't solved it yet, here is my post for you to follow in case mine gets resolved first - http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/35498-topbar-dropdown---slide-down-on-mobile

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Tim,

I was able to correct it by modifying the _top-bar.scss file in bower_component/foundation/scss/foundation/compnents/

I didn't think I had to do that, it seems like this file was overwriting the settings or that the custom settings were being ignored.

If you know of a fix, please let me know.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for pointing me to those. I was searching most of the morning trying to find a solution - I came across the first link, but did not see the next one.

I think it's getting closer, but still no cigar. In fact, it may be worse now. The menu still doesn't toggle, but now everything is inline(?).

$topbar-breakpoint: #{upper-bound($medium-range)}; // Change to 9999px for always mobile layout
@debug $topbar-breakpoint;
$topbar-media-query: "#{$screen} and (min-width:#{upper-bound($topbar-breakpoint)})";

So instead of:
about
- sub menu item
- sub menu item

it's more like:
about > sub menu item sub menu item.

I've removed any scss file reference except for those related to the topbar (_settings, topbar, etc). to make sure it's nothing external.

Any thoughts?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Christopher Martinez's post 11 days

Um, so yeah, this does work. Re-ran  
npm run build
and it works as expected. So to anyone who stumbles across this, move smoothScroll.js before magellan.js and rebuild.

You commented on Daniel Mora's post about 2 years

Hello,

I noticed in the codepen that when you click on the first (parent) Accordion 1 - the nested (child) Accordion 1 is open by default. Is there a way to avoid this behavior?

You commented on Christopher Martinez's post about 2 years

For anyone who comes across this in the future, I've modified the sass stuff at around line 14 in the Codepen above, to include the down arrow:

@if $topbar-arrows {
      > a {
        }
      }
    }
  }

You commented on Michael Johann's post about 2 years

I've modified the sass to include the down arrow as below:

@if $topbar-arrows {
      > a {
        }
      }
    }
  }

That's awesome! Thanks!!

You commented on Michael Johann's post about 2 years

Hi,
I think we are after the same goal. If not, then just ignore this comment.

Though I haven't solved it yet, here is my post for you to follow in case mine gets resolved first - http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/35498-topbar-dropdown---slide-down-on-mobile

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Tim,

I was able to correct it by modifying the _top-bar.scss file in bower_component/foundation/scss/foundation/compnents/

I didn't think I had to do that, it seems like this file was overwriting the settings or that the custom settings were being ignored.

If you know of a fix, please let me know.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for pointing me to those. I was searching most of the morning trying to find a solution - I came across the first link, but did not see the next one.

I think it's getting closer, but still no cigar. In fact, it may be worse now. The menu still doesn't toggle, but now everything is inline(?).

$topbar-breakpoint: #{upper-bound($medium-range)}; // Change to 9999px for always mobile layout
@debug $topbar-breakpoint;
$topbar-media-query: "#{$screen} and (min-width:#{upper-bound($topbar-breakpoint)})";

So instead of:
about
- sub menu item
- sub menu item

it's more like:
about > sub menu item sub menu item.

I've removed any scss file reference except for those related to the topbar (_settings, topbar, etc). to make sure it's nothing external.

Any thoughts?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content